Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose her because she is Barbadian

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
News has come through to us here in Barbados, Cesc has been named Arsenal fans' player of the year! He deserves it as he is a great player and a great friend to me. I got in the team of the year aswell so I am happy about that. We have had another great day here, after making my way back to the hotel Carlos had arrived! The first thing he did was jump on me and whisper 'You lucky *******' I laughed and replied 'So you've heard' Later in the day we went to the bar, it is one of the first times I have been in the mood to drink after the break up, we got absolutely hammered! Resulting in us running into Denilson who appeared to be buying something in a dark alley... The paparazzi ran in and snapped him buying some sort of plant! He was quality last year so if this results in anything bad it will be a real blow. When I got back to the room I had seven missed messages on my iPhone! They were from luis (Jiminez) telling me we had drawn France in the second round of the World Cup.

No...
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Well I had a good and bad day today, France beat us 2-1 but I had one of the greatest days of my life me and Jack went to the local market to buy some food when we ran into my great-grandfather! He said he knew I was here and came to visit me, I haven't seen him since I was playing in Brazil. He told me that he is very proud of me and that he has seen himself play and that I remind him of himself! It is an honour to be compared to a great... even if he is my great-grandparent. Cesc is leading Spain to the world cup on his own, he has been outstanding but as much as I don't want to say it Robin has probably been as good he has scored three goals in four games. Rihanna texted me aswell 'Hey babe, how are you?' I haven't seen her or heard from her for two days. If I go with her this will probably be the way it will work out on-off, shall I go with her or not?

Definitely mate you will get all of this:
rihanna_l.jpg
:) Hope I helped your decision!

Decision made :wub:
[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
We are back in London. We as in me and Rihanna! We are attempting to make this work with all the travelling involved, I hope to god we can! The rumour around the club is that I will be given the number 9 shirt this season after RVP has ripped up the World Cup, I don't mid him now but if he takes Rihanna I will fricking murder him! The gaffer looks a little sad as Birmingham have been relegated but a positive was drawn from that. When they went down they decided to cut the wage bill by selling the highest earners, this has resulted in my good friend Chucho joining the club for a bargain price of 5 million. He will be good to have around the club, I just know it!

They offered him to me (A)

I couldn't reject it :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
The gaffer sat me down today. He told me that I need to escape the media spotlight, we are going to do this by me going out on loan to Valencia for a year! This deal has caused friction in the squad, they all have lost faith in the boss. I am not unhappy with this as I will get good first team experience all the time with world class players, next time I write to you I will be in Spain!

Or maybe not....
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Well that worked out well didn't it! Only a few days after leaving for Valencia i've been recalled! This is the first time I have questioned if Arsenal is the right place for me to carry on my career, the club tell me that it is a good thing, that they had made a mistake to let me leave. I do not feel to happy for this as I am jet lagged and I missed out on the 10-0 thrashing of Boreham Wood! Well I am witing this to you on my flight back to Heathrow, that was a complete waste of my time.

Dear diary,
I played my first match of pre-season today. I was even more jet-lagged after another flight out to Braga. Everybod expected a tight affair but we ran away 4-1 with outmuch trouble at all. I didn't get much of the ball but I didn't do anything wrong either. I am hoping for better but it was an ok performance nonetheless. Rihanna is coming to watch my next match so I've got to be on top form to impress her!

Brazil beat Argentina on pens after a 0-0 draw

Spain lost to Argentina on penalties after Cesc got injured :(

pretty big final then with those two in it... cant wait till you snap van persies leg in training (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.