Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play it on FM XD

Where do you think the screenshots come from? :)

I just had possibly the most one man team game ever, guess who it was? :wub:

No not Alfonso

Nope Chuchoooooo :)

He scored 8 (H)

Dear diary,
Another plane flight and another great win! This time we faced Guijuelo and me, Chucho, Cesc and Jack all started! The final score was 8-0! Goal one- Chucho, Goal two- Chucho, Goal three- Chucho, Goal four- Chucho, Goal five- Chucho, Goal six- Chucho, Goal seven- Guess who?! Own Goal, Goal eight- Chucho! I admired him before today let alone now. He was absolutely flawless and as the lone striker put their defence to sword! We are now on a tour of Spain, we have Murcia, Espanyol and then Alcoyano before the start of the new season. I think we may just have impressed Rihanna today! We will take a coach to our next match but Rihanna say's she will watch it and that she is going in her car.
___________________________________________________________________________________

ahh you should have gone for megan fox mate

HEARD!!! Well said!
But then again, Rihanna is still a pretty good catch.

Great story. I really love every god **** part of it ;)

Last edited:
Thanks mate :)

I'll update again tomorrow (H)

rihanna.... awsum catch m8
next thing u no rihanna will dump u, beyonce will get divoreced from jay z n u will av beyonce.......
OR
next thing u no.... same as above except with carlos nikin rihanna
OR
u dumping rihanna.... and then catching megan fox

soz if i ruined 1 of ur plot ideas

Dear diary,
Well, I am back in England now. We are getting ready for our first game of the season against Tottenham. I will start and I am already relishing getting one over our rivals! We had a decent pre-season overall; 6 wins out of 6 whilst scoring 32 goals and only conceding 2! Thomas (Vermaelan) and Andrey (Arshavin) are injured so this will not be easy, there is no doubt that it will be a fiery affair and I am looking forward to getting stuck into the Spurs team. I am still waiting for my first Chilean cap, I just earned my 11th under twenty cap in our 0-0 draw with Cuba. I still captain the side and I am now a known face in Chile! Rihanna is off touring at the moment so I am not seeing alot of her, when she returns I hope I bear good news with our results. Only time will tell!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
What a win! A great start to the season beating Spurs 5-3 at White Hart Lane! We went 4-0 up through four quality goals from Robin Van Persie! They pulled one back in 1st half stoppage time through Jonathan Woodgate. Jack scor our other goal from the spot. It is great to see him score, he was filling in for Andrey and didn't disappoint anyone! The gaffer is urging me to get forward more as my line hugging ways didn't really get me involved with the game. I think that playing as a striker which is my second position could help with this, A great start to the season nonetheless!

Yours truly,
Alfonso Sanchez (Arsenal's number nine)

Last edited:
Great update mate! You could have at least replied to my visitor message though........:(

I thought it would be rude to say no...

Dear diary,
We have again showed our quality with a dominating 4-2 victory away at Belensenes! Samir got two whilst Edin and again Jack got one. this puts us in a very strong position for the home leg. They scored two quality goals but other than that they had no resistance what so ever. We had another set of european adventures aswell....

- As we arrived at the airport a strange figure appeared next to me
- They gave me a sheet of paper
- 'Meet me at ... for a good time'
- I decided not too as I had heard that people are 'recorded' in these type of situations
- Jack disappeared later that night
- He called me from ... the place I was offered to go
- 'Wow, this is good...'
- He came home with a pulled groin
Lets not do that again!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
We have confirmed our spot in the Europa League group stage with another good win. This time the score was 3-0 and I grabbed my first and second goals of the season! My first was a cracking volley past the keeper and my second was a well timed header that beat the keeper. A good performance that earned me man of the match! Which resulted in me jumping for joy at the chant 'He's eighteen years old from chile, Sanchez, Sanchez, He'll win the ball, He'll score a goal, Sanchez, Sanchez, We bought the lad from skilled Brazil and it's the net he loves to feel, Alfonso Sanchez Arsenal's number nine!' It was an amazing feeling and hopefully one that will become classic!

Alfonso Sanchez,
Braced for anything!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No more updates today ;)

Awesome song! Sanchez ftw!

Haha :)

He puts Muwumbi to shame! XD

Yes, no competition really.

I'll update tonight ;)

Look forward to it Josh!

So do I XD

Some big things are planned (H)

just read through it all great great story mate really loving the twists .... good choice with rihanna tho cud have got several hotter celebs but meh u r still young and you got time:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.