Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post this now and screenshots later ;)

Dear diary,
I have completed my return to England with a 10 million pound price tag. I will make my debut in the next match or so my new boss tells me. When I first found this diary I didn't really explain what has happened to me in the past 4 years:

2011/12:
Club: Birmingham (Loan)
Apps: 18
Goals: 2
Assists: 4
Av R: 6.75

2012/13:
Club: Arsenal
Apps: 3
Goals: 1
Assists: 1
Av R: 7.35

2013/14:
Club: Braga (Loan)
Apps: 21
Goals: 5
Assists: 2
Av R: 7.04

2014/15:
Club: AEK (Loan)
Apps: 27
Goals: 3
Assists: 2

2015/16 so far:
Club: Bordeaux
Apps: 9
Goals: 0
Assists: 3

I am writing this to you as I travel to my new house in Manchester,

Write to you soon,
Alfonso Sanchez :)

wow 4 years...are you going to update everything inbetween? and how did the great grandad die

I'll be honest with you all, I was a bit bored with how things were going so I thought I'd holiday. Yeah that explains the four years that I 'lost my diary' in. I completely lost interest in the game and ruined his career, now he is expected to be championship standard and it really defeats the object of the story, aiming to make him 'great' I failed and to be honest I no longer enjoy writing the updates. I am sorry to anybody who followed, Ill give a formal end with an update sometime soon.

Sorry again.

Dear diary,
I lay there on the floor knowing everthing was over, knowing my life, my living, my career was over. I looked down and as I thought it would be my calf was perpendicular with my knee! One stupid challenge has ruined my life, I knew that once it happened I had no chance of playing again. The pain was unbearable, next thing I remembered was waking up in a hotel bed with crutches by the side of my bed, I realised where I was and swivelled my head to see how the injury had affected my le...

From the kneecap down I had nothing, on my bed a post it note read:

We are forever sorry, the impact on your leg would have killed you if we hadn't of amputated. I know it ends your career but I am sure you can sort something out, again we are very sorry.*

This was the end of the line. Goodbye diary, I wish to demolish everything of my life as a footballer, starting with you.

For the last time,
Alfonso Sanchez.

Last edited:
Had to make it interesting ;)

Thanks to everybody that followed,

Story closed :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.