Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is honestly mate. Makes great reading. :D

All it takes is one stupid writer and a warped mind to create a 'great' story these days ;)

A week after the last update:

Dear diary,
I woke up today in my new flat, it was spacious and I could be free of Cesc for at least when i'm at home. I am being reported heavily in the newspapers after getting back with Connie. At first the lads were dubious about this but now they have realised how much happier I am when i'm with her. Now we're down in Birmingham for the duration of my loan we have time to spend together. It is a great move for me as I think I can really show my quality in the championship. The gaffer sent me up here because after my performance against Comunicaciones he thinks that some different experience will be useful. We won that match 6-0 and I scored whilst also grabbing an assist. This will be a test for me; to see if I can cope in other set ups. I'll write to you again soon,

Alfonso Sanchez (Birmingham's number 9)

Last edited:
On loan at Bcfc. Coincidence much? :D

Never (A)

It was business only. (6)

Dear diary,
I had my first game for Birmingham today, it was probably the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to me or any of my teammates. We lost 5-2 to an inferior Norwich team. In the past few years Birmingham have been on a decline. We are now aiming for a play-off spot in the championship and their rich finances out of the window. I have recently been thinking about my future and what I would like to do in football. My contract runs out at the end of the season so a new chapter of my career may commence then, but now I must concentrate on helping Birmingham to the best of my ability. They have a decent squad but of course it is nowhere near the standard I am used to but I am looking forward to this experience. Hopefully I can get a few goals soon. I am currently living in Dudley, it is where my Arsenal boss is from and it isn't a very nice place. There is gangs and violence not to mention the smelly chavs, the sooner I move house the better! I am still uncapped for Chile but hopefully I can make the squad sometime in the future.

Alfonso Sanchez

Oh dear. Sounds like Birmingham have gone downhill badly. It is probably because you nicked Chucho. Keep the entries up, I am enjoying it!

Oakesy: They sold all the best players :S

Moshi: Thanks, it is good to see new followers commenting :)

EDIT: I'll update tonight ;)

Dear diary,
I woke up in a dark room this morning, the only light was a small streak of the morning sun that had slipped through the gap in the cheap curtains. We are in London waiting for our pre-season match against Millwall. The accomodation I stay in with Birmingham is nowhere near the quality of the hotels we stay in with Arsenal. We drew our match 1-1 and I don't really
know how we didn't win! We absolutely dominated after their early goal through Francois Zoko. We just couldn't grab two goals and have really not got the result we should again. I think that Birmingham is not the place for me as my tricks and technical play doesn't really fit into their setup, although I have been given the number nine shirt for the season. I am focused on staying here and doing a job though.

Alfonso Sanchez*

Dear diary,
Here it is; the start of the new season. We finished our pre-season confidently with 4-0, 2-1 and 2-0 wins. In those matches I scored 2 goals and got 2 assists! We start the season away at Hull in what could be a tough game. I am starting to enjoy my stay with this squad now I am starting to fit in, I have already made good friendships with strikers Cameron Jerome and Febian Brandy. They are good lads and are fun to be with, I almost forgot to mention my best friend here; the skipper Roger Johnson. He is a human rock and I really enjoy his company. I am hoping that we can impress Connie with a strong start to the season.

Until then,
Alfonso Sanchez*

Dear diary,
Wow! Shallow me didn't think that the championship would be this entertaining! We drew 2-2 away at Hull in one of the best games I have ever played in! It was pretty much end to end but I think that we had the best of the play. Abou Diaby and Didy scored for us. I started the move for Didy's goal, I picked it up on the edge of the centre circle and turned to knock the ball into the path of Barry Ferguson. Barry then slid the ball brilliantly to Didy for him to put past Boaz Myhill. A decent start to the season seeing as we were a little unlucky not to win.

Alfonso Sanchez*

Last edited:
Nice to see Alfonso at another club. I believe Arsenal will regret sending him out there and will fall to an untimely death in the EPL. Muhahahahaha

That would be funny :)

Dear diary,
It was the first day I have woken up in my flat on a matchday. I was buzzing with excitement, I would be walking out in front of the St. Andrews faithful wearing my number nine shirt. I would play up front, the role I adopted in our first game of the season. It is the first round of the league cup and a win is needed to advance let alone to impress a watching Constanza. We went 1-0 up in the twelfth minute through Didy before Keith (Fahey) doubled our lead within twenty minutes. I got my first competitive goal for the Blues in the thirty-fifth minute with a nice finish. 3-0 would have been a brilliant score at the end of the match let alone half time! Straight after the interval Didy struck again before Seb scored a quality goal to make it five! A 5-0 win is a great result for the whole team and I scored so I am happy about that, not as happy as Connie was! She was delighted with our performance and treated me when we arrived home...

Great story mate. You just keep impressing me. Unbelievable :)

Thanks lads :)

Yeah I'm managing them ;)

Dear diary,
Since the last time I wrote to you we have played two games taking six points from them, the first was an away trip to Vicarage Road. It was the first time I had been back to London since my loan move so straightaway I arranged for me, Cameron and Roger Johnson to meet some of the lads. We went out on the Friday night for a bit of club action! Arsenal didn't have a game whilst my gaffer didn't give a **** what we did. I started the game as the lone striker, when people realise we play 4-5-1 they automatically jump to the conclusion that we are a boring, defensive side although we are much on the contrary. We effectively play 4-2-4 with high wingers and a player in the hole just behind the forward. I got our second and confirmed our first win in the league with a solo effort; I ran through their defence and slid home from six yards. We played well and got a decent result that will hopefully increase our support. the second game was a cracker! We beat rivals Stoke 3-2 in a mouth watering tie, I played on the wing as Cam impressed in training. He didn't disappoint scoring our first before Seba doubled our lead. Franco Di Santo got one for the Potters after the interval but Super Seb struck to sink Stoke, sorry but that newspaper headline was brilliant. Although Liam Lawrence did get an 80th minute consolation that made the last ten minutes nervy. A great first three games see us on top of the league!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Well, that was possibly the worst game I've ever played in. We drew 1-1 against a Brighton side we really should be beating. Positively I scored our goal, my third since my move. I have started 4 games scoring 5 goals and assisting 1. I am being regarded as Birmingham's promotion hope and I truly hope I can live up to the expectations of the Blues fans. On the support topic attendances have rapidly dropped as the fans believe chairman Carson Yeung is driving the club into the ground. We are averaging a gate of around 18,000 which for a ground that holds over 30,00 is absolutely shocking! Hopefully we can perform well and bring the fans back to watching their team.

yay stories back :D are you jsut on loan or you going to stay at birmingham? as it was quite good with edin, jack and fab and holidays etc

He's on loan at the moment but his contract is up at the end of the year so you never know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.