View attachment 60702

Alfreton town through to next round

Josh woolley has hit the headlines with his 1-0 win over Wrexham football club in the FA cup 4th RND QUAL. Woolley's men went into the game with low expectations when Wrexham were tipped 4-5 favourites to win the game and Alfreton town tipped 3-1 favourites to win it but it just show's you that you cannot predict football these days. Alfreton town went 1-0 up on 57 mins when Mark Cullen netted his first goal for the club with a sweet strike 8 yards out. Josh woolley said after the game "Im really happy with my players as they showed dominance and overall an attacking and defending mentality, they showed today that they are certainly no pushovers here and If we can carry out our good recent performances in the league then good things will come to Alfreton town football club". Alfreton has something else to be pleased about because they have been given £12,500 for winning this match so this can help the books.

Decent start to BSP season, and good story. Also, he has probably been snapped up by now, but try Arassen Ragaven on a free transfer, he will join you and is way too good for the division.

Decent start to BSP season, and good story. Also, he has probably been snapped up by now, but try Arassen Ragaven on a free transfer, he will join you and is way too good for the division.
thanks mate, i think ive already tried looking for that guy but ill try again mate.

Good Luck with that, Unlucky about Wednesday though mate
thanks mate, well I know mate I went today and we played okay but to be fair to crystal palace they dint deserve to go down if they did and we havent played well all season but we'll be back!! UTO

View attachment 61170

Five of the best for Alfreton!!

Alfreton town are on the the road to success in the FA cup after beating Ossett town football club in the 1st round of the FA cup, it was a thrilling and exciting game of football that left Alfreton town 5-1 winners at the end of the game. Jordan Hall started the rout just before 16 mins with his lovely left foot effort just 6 yards out, the next goal came just 4 minutes after Jordan's goal with Liam Hearn getting on the score sheet with his close range effort, Then Woolley gave Andy Todd some instructions and my words I wonder what woolley said to Todd because just 5 minutes after Hearn's goal favourite Alfreton town player Andy Todd came streaming down the right cut inside to the box and blasted the ball as hard as he could and went in, then the tricky winger in Anthony Howell stepped up to the mark with a long range effort which extended alfreton's lead, Paul clayton finished the rout just before the 90 minute with his close range effort. So Alfreton now through to the next round of the FA cup convincingly and this is pleasing to the fans of alfreton as we went into town and spoke to some Alfreton town fans, this is what they had to say: one man said "Im a season ticket holder just on my way back from the match and we have played brilliant against a poor side but you cannot take away our great performance and as josh woolley says every week if we can take this good form into the league then Alfreton are going places" we then spoke to woolley after the game and this is what he had to say "Well what can I say, we have pulled this performance out of the bag and Im really happy because as you know the cash fund isn't the best but if we stay in every competition and start plugging along in the league then its all good but we know its going to be hard but were the underdogs now in the competition due to big clubs going through to the next round, yeah the lads have played great and ill be treating them tonight but on Monday back to training working on things". Today sees josh woolley's side pass through to the next round of the FA cup and everybody seems happy at the club so bright things are starting to happen at Alfreton town football club.

The Goalscorers

1) Jordan Hall - 16 mins

View attachment 61200

2) Liam Hearn - 20 mins

View attachment 61202

3) Andy Todd - 25 mins

View attachment 61203

4) Anthony Howell - 58 mins

View attachment 61205

5) Paul Clayton - 81 mins

View attachment 61206

WERE ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS

Fixtures/results

game 16
Histon 2 - Alfreton town 0
no goalscorers

FA cup 4th RND QUAL.
Alfreton town 1 - Wrexham 0
goalscorer - Mark Cullen

game 17
Alfreton town 2 - Tamworth 0
goalscorer - Liam Hearn x2

game 18
Alfreton town 3 - Cheltenham 0
goalscorers - Liam Hearn, Carl jenkinson o.g., Anthony Howell

FA cup 1st RND
Alfreton town 5 - Ossett town 1
goalscorers - Jordan Hall, Liam Hearn, Andy Todd, Anthony Howell, Paul Clayton

game 19
Gateshead 2 - Alfreton town 1
goalscorer - Liam Hearn

game 20
York 3 - Alfreton town 4
goalscorers - Shaun Harrad x2, Andy Todd, Scott Brown

Top Goalscorer

1) Shaun Harrad - striker (7 goals)

View attachment 61216

Summary of the last five games​

woolley's words: "My players over the past weeks have showed passion and desire, but more importantly showed to me that they really want to do well for themselves and for the club and this mentality is great because if there on the job then they are going to push themselves to play brilliantly every game. I think the York city game really showed me how much they all want to play for Alfreton town football club so I think were going to sneak it this season, I hope so......"

View attachment 61215

blue square premier league table

View attachment 61220

COME ON YOU REDSSS!!

nice looking story mate and how did you manage to get Shaun Harrad from the brewers ?

Alfreton crash out of the cup

Today sees Alfreton town being knocked out of the FA cup after being beaten 2-1 away to Yeovil. It was going to be a tough game for woolley's men and sure enough it was, Yeovil dominated all through the game until the 62th minute when up stepped Mark Cullen to slot in his second cup competition goal in, But it was too late for a come back then. woolley had this to say "well I am a very proud manager tonight, because them lads that played today should be proud of themselves. They battled to the very last minute Neally edging a goal back right at the very end but I think the officials played apart in today game, that's all Im saying. I feel the penalty given against us shouldn't have been given but their ya go that's football end of the day, you win some you lose some"

The goalscorer​

Mark Cullen - 62 mins

View attachment 61382

You should take a peak at my thread and see if it can help you in that league. :)

Yeah focus 100% on league :) even tho cup success is good for the money!

can u post ur tactics so i can download them because im pretty useless at tactics?