**update** 2

blue square north fixtures/results (only for my team)
game 6
Redditch 1 v Alfreton town 2
goal scorers - Paul Clayton, Liam Hearn

game 7
Alfreton town 1 v Corby 0
goal scorer - Anthony Howell

game 8
Hyde 2 v Alfreton town 3
goal scorers - Anthony Howell, Liam Hearn, Andy Todd

game 9
Workington 3 v Alfreton town 0
NO SCORERS FOR ME

game 10
Alfreton town 1 v AFC Telford 1
goal scorer - Jordan Bowery

top goalscorer/goalscorers

1)Liam Hearn (striker) - with 4 goals to his name.

Ive left you guys the league table, sitting pretty at the top but AFC Telford are right behind me so I need to get some more wins and maybe strengthen just before the transfer window closes, if you guys could give me information on which players to buy or loans to get please don't hesitate to tell me them, thanks everybody for wishing me good luck.

p.s if you think i need to add some things to this story to make it better i would really appreciate as this is my first story.

Good job with this pal, check my story if you want few ideas about a new Layout. :)
Keep it up, I am waiting for more updates. :D

Good job with this pal, check my story if you want few ideas about a new Layout. :)
Keep it up, I am waiting for more updates. :D

I certainly will check your story out pal, i need some tips and tricks on how to make it look original. thanks for reading

Woolleys boys gets buxton in cup

Alfreton will be pleased with the FA cup draw because they have a weaker side to play in Buxton and here are woolley's comments on getting Buxton in the FA cup 2nd round qualifier "Im really pleased to get Buxton in the cup, no disrespect to Buxton but I feel its a walk in the park for my team and we should look to win this game comfortably and progress to the next round but also putting money into the club so I feel its going to be a good occasion and im looking forward to it"

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Injury News for woolley

paul clayton has been ruled out for atleast 4 weeks due to been injured in the game between Blyth Spartans and alfreton town in their weekend blue square north game.Its come as a blow to woolley's aspirations and he told us this "I am terribly sad after we did a scan on Paul and it came back as a thigh strain but a very bad one at that and could be out between 4-8 weeks depending on his recovery rate".
Woolley has been hit hard with injuries this season with top goalscorer Liam Hearn being out for a number of weeks and Paul Clayton is going to add to the injury list as from now.

UPDATE COMING SOON :D

Last edited:
Did you get the kits i made you in game then bud

Woolleys men get Frickley in the next round

Josh woolley's men progress to the next round of the FA cup, after winning at home to Buxton 2-1. Woolley watched the FA cup draw on TV and was said to be happy to get this far and wants his men to hopefully get further. He said respectively by getting smaller teams in the cup it will benefit greatly because we can easily beat teams like "Buxton" and "Frickley" and as I said before the game between Buxton, if we progress it will put money into the club which will benefit the club overall.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Alfreton Town in takeover talks

Takeover talks have been going on for a number of weeks at Alfreton Town, the man responsible for taking over Alfreton is "Sean Egan", Woolley told our reporters "its great for the club to be involved in takeover talks but I don't want this to be an issue for the players on the pitch, if their minds are wandering away on the job then their's problems, I want to claim top spot this year for Alfreton as a town and for the fans but if this is going to be an issue then its not good, But its exciting stuff for the club and if the chairman (Wayne Bradley) can seal the deal then everyone's happy"

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Did you get the kits i made you in game then bud

yes their great mate, thanks alot :D

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Andy Todd screws it up

Andy Todd could have put Alfreton town through to the next round with his vital penalty but failed to hit the target. Alfreton town were involved in a brilliant game of passion and heart but lost due to Andy Todd ******** his penalty wide. Alfreton and Frickley battled to the very last minute and the game couldn't be decided so it went to penalty's. Woolley said after the game "Im not mad at Andy for missing the penalty but Im bitterly disappointed in the whole team today for not getting that win which could have got us further in the competition, some say look we can focus on the league now but I say that's rubbish, no disrespect to Frickley but they were their for the taking today and full credit to Frickley they battled on and got that vital win"

Woolley splashes out

Josh woolley this week has been busy buying players, with Robert Clark been made a permanent signing and also Andy pugh being snapped up for Alfreton town. Josh woolley spoke to our reporters today and this is what he had to say "I will first start off by saying Im very pleased to make Robert Clarke a permanent player as you no he's been at our club on a 2 month loan deal and me and my coaching staff have seen a brilliant footballer in him so that's why we decided to snap him up, I also needed a goalscorer and I think I have one in Andy Pugh, he told me he's very happy to be here and so am i so its been a very good week for me and Alfreton as a whole".

View attachment 56997
Robert Clarke - bought from Doncaster rovers for 8k

View attachment 56998
Andy Pugh - bought from Gillingham for 2k

Blue square North fixtures/results (for my team only)

game 11
Alfreton town 0 v Stalybridge 0
NO GOAL SCORERS

game 12
Blyth 2 v Alfreton 2
goal scorers - Paul Clayton x2

game 13
Harrogate 3 v Alfreton town 3
goal scorers - Andy Todd, Liam Hearn x2

game 14
Alfreton town 3 v Gainsborough 2
goal scorers - Andy Todd, Anthony Howell, Andy Pugh

game 15
Fleetwood 1 v Alfreton town 2
goal scorers - Andy pugh, Jordan Bowery

top goalscorer/goalscorers
1) Liam Hearn - 5 goals
2) Andy Todd - 4 goals
3) Jordan Bowery - 4 goals
4) Paul Clayton - 4 goals

Ive left you guys the league table for this update.

overall thoughts

I believe we can secure 1st position by the end of the season as long as we keep banging in them goals like were doing so far. Our strikers are doing great up-front this year like Paul Clayton, Liam Hearn, Jordan Bowery, Andy Pugh. But our wingers are getting involved in scoring the goals aswell with Anthony Howell and Andy Todd getting on the score sheet numerous times. Our midfield are doing brilliant with new signing Robert Clarke pinging balls to the wingers and also Jordan Hall the young battler in the middle, Our defence is good but I may need to take something out of the funds to strengthen the back four.

You have got yourself another follower. Why have you stopped posting the games and scores ??

blue square north fixtures/results

game 16
Alfreton town 0 - Ilkeston 2 - we had to win this one due to AFC Telford being right up our backsides but failed to put the ball in the back of the net and I feel disappointed in the lads because they didn't play as good as they no they can.
NO GOALSCORERS

game 17
Alfreton town 0 - Stafford 0 - again, this was a massive game because obviously AFC Telford being just behind us we needed the win but again our striker didn't score its as simple as that.

game 18
Hinckley 2 - Alfreton town 1 - another must win game but yet again the lads didn't play as good as they can and I haven't got a clue why there playing like this because first 10 games we've played outstanding but now its dropped
goalscorer - Paul Clayton

FA trophy 3rd round QUAL.RND
Alfreton town 2 - Eastwood 0 - we turned it around for this game but we need to show this type of performance in the league to actually achieve promotion.
goal scorers - Andy Todd, Anthony Howell

game 19
Alfreton town 0 - Fleetwood 1 - rubbish performance by the lads and its lucky that teams around us are doing rubbish too or we'd be out of the running for automatic promotion or even a promotion place its that bad the performances of late.
No goalscorers

game 20
AFT Telford 1 - Alfreton town 0 - This was the biggest game of the season for us and we messed it up big time, We needed the win big time but the lads yet again failed to secure the win and were just hovering in that promotion spot.

sorry for being late with this update had schoolwork (A)