JP is back !
Using this tactic with Inter Milan, 10 P 8 W 2 D 0 L
Seems pretty good, huh?

Hey mate, looks a great tactic. Do you think it would work with SWFC ?

The whole point is to try it, i seriously doubt he knows.

As people on IRC know im not very good at fm 11, so i will see if these tactics help me out, will report back.

This is a good tactic- giving my newly promoted Crewe side (in the EPL) a fighting chance- 2 wins already with this tactic, against Wigan and West Brom.

My team now sadly has lost 3 in a row, lol. I don't blame the tactics, I blame my players. here are some results.
t9dr9x7.png
I am still planning to use it as I find it will be a good tactic when playing for a better team.

Always enjoyed your tactics. :)

Edit: However winning 4-3 against Feyenoord was such an epic score, that I screamed a bit too loud and had the neighbors on my door, lol.

Stick with it, you need your players to gel, plus you could probably do with a few better players.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Hey mate, looks a great tactic. Do you think it would work with SWFC ?

I dont know how it will perform with every team in the game but It can work with any team if your patient and bring in the right players. Read my OP.

Thx for this tactic, im testing it with Bayern since i saw someone say it had amazing wingplay, and thought who has really great wingers? .... Bayern.

But i think this match against Bremen was unbelievable... 9-0!! And 4 goals from Van Boyten!

xm04tv.jpg

vhfds2.jpg

5yxcgp.jpg

If I have more time to play this week, I'll post some more results :D

This is how it goes so far, and as of now, im REALLY pleased with this tactic :D

24z9k5z.jpg

15rchgn.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Oh, forgot this...

sb5zxi.jpg

Would it do any harm switching the Striker and Deep Lying Forward positions?

Such as Poacher on the right instead.

There doesn't seem like any tweaks to them.

Well, after the ajax match I got the sack, lol. I am now the manager of Sweden and PSV, going to try it out as it is a bigger team. I am hoping to beat Vitesse 10-0.

Words dont describe how great this tactic is! Better than the High Scoring from 11.2 patch!

Steve

Good tactic.. but i have a problem with striker.. my strike keep missing shot.. I still win.. but win like 2 - 0 and 1 -0..

changed to this tactic on my Inter save - working well so far, changed corners to near post which seems to work slightly better

Class tactic as always JP. Will see how far can I go with Luton in my save. Thanks fot this

Just a small question JP, what do you do about matches when you are 2 goals down ? I went overload and still got beat 3-1. Any ideas, should I have gone defensive at 0-2. Maybe this is just an early glitch. I,m just 6 games into the league season. Still disappointing to get beat by Scunthorpe. (No offence to Scunny fans)View attachment 165330View attachment 165331