Okay next game was Leeds away, and it was starting to feel like the Scunthorpe match, 5 key highlights in row were Leeds chances, still 0-0 mind, changed to defensive stratgey and bingo won 3-0. I'll test further to see if this works when it looks like defeat is on the cards.:)

hey woody can you put the specific attributes needed for the players, how you have do for the previous tactics?thank's very good tactic :)

hey woody can you put the specific attributes needed for the players, how you have do for the previous tactics?thank's very good tactic :)

If you look on tactics, click on the position on the formation (i.e left winger), you get highlighted the key attributes for that position. Usually 10 attributes.

View attachment 165350

At the start i lost 4-0 at home to hull, was fuming but we pulled it back and im now 3rd place with leicester. Just give it time.

At the start i lost 4-0 at home to hull, was fuming but we pulled it back and im now 3rd place with leicester. Just give it time.

You mean you didn't change the strategy in the Hull match ? Tony Mowbray doesn't just sit when the Boro are getting thrashed, he tries something different to change the match picture. It feels natural to want do the same. Or am I just clueless as usual ?

Looks very interesting, JPwoody!

I might go ahead and try this, if i get approached by a bigger rep club in my current AaB game, as i doubt they can produce any beautiful level of football! :D

They are in the OP

You mean you didn't change the strategy in the Hull match ? Tony Mowbray doesn't just sit when the Boro are getting thrashed, he tries something different to change the match picture. It feels natural to want do the same. Or am I just clueless as usual ?

Why would you JP made this because this strategy worked well and said it takes time to work.

hi woody when you go down to ten men's what changes you do?

I am conceding an absolute sack load of goals atm. Half way through the season with Wolves, i am sat 13th (not too bad i guess)

But i have conceded 48 goals in 21 games. I play good stuff coming forward but its a bag of nerves as soon as the opposition break. JP, anyway of improving this? Perhaps releasing a more solid and stable version for lower sides.

Started in the Premiership now and that wobbly defense just looks like red jelly. Tried a tweak in the West Ham game, admittedly just one game but 4-0 wow ! DC partnership to stopper/cover (McManus/Ryan Bennett) and had the strikers switching positions.
Heres the results so far.
View attachment 165752

I am conceding an absolute sack load of goals atm. Half way through the season with Wolves, i am sat 13th (not too bad i guess)

But i have conceded 48 goals in 21 games. I play good stuff coming forward but its a bag of nerves as soon as the opposition break. JP, anyway of improving this? Perhaps releasing a more solid and stable version for lower sides.

You could play defensive for tough away games. Change to defensive and change closing down and tackling to default, also tick counter attack.

Save it so you can quickly swap over. Dont know for sure it will work but worth a try.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Started in the Premiership now and that wobbly defense just looks like red jelly. Tried a tweak in the West Ham game, admittedly just one game but 4-0 wow ! DC partnership to stopper/cover (McManus/Ryan Bennett) and had the strikers switching positions.
Heres the results so far.
View attachment 165752

Looks impressive so far. First season in top flight is always a tough one, especially as Boro's squad and budget is as weak as **** now.

Next 2 games Arsenal (Away) 1-4 less said about that the better, Burnley (Home) 2-1. Early days yet to see if my tweaks have improved anything but I'm up to 12pts after 9 games.
Got hold of a cracking DC, Burdisso (on loan at Roma 10/11) but you can buy him for 2mill at the end of his loan period, boy can that lad head the ball

Hey, i am Boavista in Portugal second division central and these are my pre season results so far;

Boavista 5-1 Chaves
Boavista 3-3 CSKA (Sofia)
Boavista 0-0 Aves
Boavista 1-2 Palermo
Boavista 0-4 Napoli

I am quite happy with these results bar the Napoli one as most of the teams are in a higher league etc ...

Noticed that only the big clubs are having success with this tactic....... figures. Zero Sea's tactic rules works with any club.

Noticed that only the big clubs are having success with this tactic....... figures. Zero Sea's tactic rules works with any club.

Zero Sea's tactic did pure ***** with my Chelsea squad, yet with this I'm raping!

JP -

Is there and specific training you use with this tactic?

Steve

Im actually now using a new tactic made for underdogs and teams with a low ammount of money to spend.

Its a direct counter attacking "anti football" 433/451 tactic. Think Big Sam and Tony Pulis. Its really solid and team is very resiliant as you would expect. It very much relies on the front 3 being quick to hit teams on the break. Its also two tactics, a more attacking home one and a very deep and defensive away one.

Without wanting to boast i reckon this is the best tactic ive made so far for FM11, certainly most solid and tactcally sound.

Using it with Sheff Wed at the moment, currently in season 2.

1st Season in League 1: (media prediction 3rd)

View attachment 165760View attachment 165761

2nd Season currently in The Championship: (media prediction 22nd)

View attachment 165762View attachment 165763View attachment 165764