Noticed that only the big clubs are having success with this tactic....... figures. Zero Sea's tactic rules works with any club.

Ill sleep better knowing that. I suggest you go and use Zero Sea's tactic then, and take your petty trolling with you.. I cant be arsed with childish arguments about who has the better tactic tbh. Thats not why i release tactics.

JP

The 442 is soooooooooo good man! Hope your not giving up on that?

Steve

Zero Sea's tactic did pure ***** with my Chelsea squad, yet with this I'm raping!

JP -

Is there and specific training you use with this tactic?

Steve

Just default bud.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

JP

The 442 is soooooooooo good man! Hope your not giving up on that?

Steve

No, it was always my intention though to release a ugly football tactic for unfasionable teams.

Just default bud.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

No, it was always my intention though to release a ugly football tactic for unfasionable teams.

Great stuff, the 442 is just working pure wonders, its not just the results, it plays so well, and its so good to watch.

Steve

Looks brilliant. Can't wait to try it been struggling with the 4-4-2.

Would love to try the counter attacking 451 you have made JP. Looks absolutely up my street, any chance of a release?

Well that was my first season with Chelsea, and I only made 2 signing (Pavel Niakhaichyk and young Danny Da Costa)

Remember its not just about the results, its also how the team plays, and with this tactic its amazing to watch the match highlights.

Steve

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Here are some of my results so far using the same tactic in the second season~

And this is my usual team~

Ill sleep better knowing that. I suggest you go and use Zero Sea's tactic then, and take your petty trolling with you.. I cant be arsed with childish arguments about who has the better tactic tbh. Thats not why i release tactics.

gl

Then if thats the case why give him an infraction, you fools can't stand for someone to talk their mind can you? You should retire JP!! Zero Sea Rules!!!!!

gl

Then if thats the case why give him an infraction, you fools can't stand for someone to talk their mind can you? You should retire JP!! Zero Sea Rules!!!!!

He got an infraction for trolling, same as your getting, but wait a min, you already know that seeing as your both the same person. What a loser.

Last edited:
JP

With the new 433 tactic you are releasing, would it be viable to use it with my Chelsea team when away from home in hard games, like Champs League games?

Steve

hm...im using man u. strangely enough this tactic doesnt seem to work with me... 5 games into the season..hardly scoring. defeat to chelsea 2-3, drew with mancity 1-1, drew with sunderland 0-0,won blackpool 2-0 and lose to west ham 0-1.i notice that defence is easily penetrated from 1-2 movement by opponent. maybe midfield marking not tight enough? will try testing further.

Well it's time to struggle, too many players off form or injured and I'm getting slaughtered JP, I'm not even in the games. My tweaks don't seem to have worked at all.
This is not a slagging off by the way, just a bit worried.

Ok I don't expect anything from Man C, Chelsea or Arsenal but Man C were down to 10 men after 30 mins (they were 2-0 up at that point). Villa just mashed me into the ground.

Your 4-5-1 sounds more encouraging.

Will persevere for the rest of the season and see where we end up.

View attachment 165824

hm...im using man u. strangely enough this tactic doesnt seem to work with me... 5 games into the season..hardly scoring. defeat to chelsea 2-3, drew with mancity 1-1, drew with sunderland 0-0,won blackpool 2-0 and lose to west ham 0-1.i notice that defence is easily penetrated from 1-2 movement by opponent. maybe midfield marking not tight enough? will try testing further.

You've got to give it more time than 5 games, try 20 and then see ;)

Hi JP, my defensive tweaks didn't work at all W4 D3 L8 24-32.

Changed back to DC defend, trying Default closing down and changing the MC def to a Ball Winning Def. Keeping the strikers with swap postions. One match, won 5-2 away at West Brom.

View attachment 165890View attachment 165891

You've got to give it more time than 5 games, try 20 and then see ;)

yup, now playing well eventhough still feel my defence is easily penetrated. my defence simply allow the opponent alot of space to turn...luckily they always shoot to the sky..:p

Well got to 40 pts but still not happy about my leaky defence, trying your anti football for the last 5 games.

Oh yes I tried Right in the Kisser after Burnley up until Villa.

View attachment 165986

Ply 28 W10 D3 L15 42-56 33pts, We weren't stable and too many games I just got walked on. Player material not good enough, tactic was very good. Thanks again.:D

Last edited:
i'm having quite a struggle with this tactic,i mean,i get more than 5 clean chances every match but always miss them and i have conceded 2 or more goals every match! My team is Newcastle and i hired kadlec,niakhaichyk,lukaku,diogo and on the last day of the transfer window i bought nkoulou for my defense problems.
and there's another thing that's buzzing me.I DIDN'T SOULD ANY PLAYER! i tried to sell alan smith,kevin nolan,guthrie,ameobi and steven harper and NONE were sold !
could anyone help me in this situation?