All Round The Friels Of Anfield Road

Friel09

Reaction score

Today Liverpool directors Tom Hicks and George Gillett have announced the sacking off Rafa Benitez (full story below)

Shock rings out on Merseyside today as Liverpool announce unknown lad Kyle Friel as there new manager (full story below)

New Liverpool manager has highlighted the players he thinks can push Liverpool ot the title this season.

not very good with photoshop so made the pictures on paint

The last few stories you've done (i.e Derby and Huddersfield) haven't lasted long so try and keep this one going for longer.

As it's a Liverpool story, i will follow, but don't sell N'Gog, Lucas, babel please. They are such good players on the game.

If you need help on where to play people ect ect PM me. :)

As it's a Liverpool story, i will follow, but don't sell N'Gog, Lucas, babel please. They are such good players on the game.

If you need help on where to play people ect ect PM me. :)

ive put babel, dossena, lucas, voronin, cavalieri on transfer list but n'gog is going nowhere and i definitly wont be ending this prematurely

ive put babel, dossena, lucas, voronin, cavalieri on transfer list but n'gog is going nowhere and i definitly wont be ending this prematurely

:O Babel, Lucas, and Dossena, you should keep them.

I'd use "cuttings" from a better newspaper mate, the s*n is not advisable

i will post transfers in and out at the end of august

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I'd use "cuttings" from a better newspaper mate, the s*n is not advisable

why not the sun is easier

All i want to know, is who have you sold, so far.....

Tyr not to sell Babel or Lucas, seriously.

ok fair enough ive already started something with the sun on so this will be the last one

Babel
voronin
cavalieri
dossena
lucas
aurelio

Dear Lord.

Lucas, Dossena, Aurelio, are all key players, in the first season.

I won everything with Liverpool, in my 1st season, so i know what i am talking about.

Not having a go mate just pointing it out. I have to say i'd keep Aurelio and Lucas, in FM Lucas turns out very well. Babel you can make good money on though.