All Round The Friels Of Anfield Road

Well Done, I'm loving the newspaper articles :)

just go searching on the internet for daily mirror backpages copy and paste onto powerpoint then go over the bits you dont want with white rectangles then group it then go from there

December Results

Man City 1-4 Liverpool
We absolutley battered Man City and could of won by more
MOM: James Milner

Liverpool 0-0 Marseille
Didn't get going in this game and Mandanda was awesome
MOM: Glen Johnson

Liverpool 2-1 Everton
First derby game off the season and we got the result we wanted.
MOM: James Milner

Bolton 1-0 Liverpool
How we lost this game is beyond me as they only had 3 shots all game.
MOM: Alberto Aquilani

Birmingham 0-2 Liverpool
Got back to winning ways thanks to Kuyt and Torres
MOM: Dirk Kuyt

Liverpool 3-2 Fulham
Got away with it in this game as they missed a hatful of chances as we took ours.MOM: Sotirios Kyrigiakos

Portsmouth 0-3 Liverpool
Never looked in danger of losing this game but should of won by more.
MOM: Fernando Torres

Liverpool 2-1 Wolves
Got lucky as i played a few youngsters but got the win that was needed.
MOM: Pepe Reina

League Table

Monthly Awards

Good story mate but I cannot believe your a Liverpool fan and used The Sun as your newspaper?

sorry it took so long to update but been at a party all day only got chance to play at 11

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Good story mate but I cannot believe your a Liverpool fan and used The Sun as your newspaper?

i did it once and stop jumping on the bandwagon, and i never bought it

sorry it took so long to update but been at a party all day only got chance to play at 11

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

i did it once and stop jumping on the bandwagon, and i never bought it

I am not jumping on any bandwagon :S I never said you bought it either, I was just wondering why a Liverpool fan doing a Liverpool story would use The Sun newspaper when there is loads of others you could use. Sorry if it sounds like I am having a go or anything and sorry for going off topic.

well the sun is the easiest one to use and i aint used it since

oh enough bickering you two:p
The annoying thing is with the anti-sun campaign is kids that jump on the band waggon who weren't even alive when the disaster happens, I'm not saying this applies to you two because it probably doesnt.:)

Anyway, good story mate.

Today Liverpool directors Tom Hicks and George Gillett have announced the sacking off Rafa Benitez (full story below)

Shock rings out on Merseyside today as Liverpool announce unknown lad Kyle Friel as there new manager (full story below)

New Liverpool manager has highlighted the players he thinks can push Liverpool ot the title this season.

Why the fudge is the sun on that article?
Sorry didn't know this was discussed earlier,my bad.

Krygiakos is quality in the game.

Last edited:
Why the fudge is the sun on that article?
Sorry didn't know this was discussed earlier,my bad.

Krygiakos is quality in the game.

OMG shutnup on about it i had never heard of not buy the sun or ote like that so back off

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

The annoying thing is with the anti-sun campaign is kids that jump on the band waggon who weren't even alive when the disaster happens, I'm not saying this applies to you two because it probably doesnt.:)

Anyway, good story mate.

Thank you i cant exactly judge the sun when i werent alive when hillsborough happened

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Anyway, good story mate.

Thank you i cant exactly judge the sun when i werent alive when hillsborough happened

Friel you need to stop overeacting to comments all the time, just carry on the story dude.

January Results

Liverpool 3-1 Millwall
Won the game with relative ease and youngster Adam Pepper was awesome
MOM: Adam Pepper

Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool
Should of got the goals earlier than we did but got them in the end
MOM: Steven Gerrard

Liverpool 3-0 Burnley
Huddlestone got sent off in the first minute but Gerrard and Milner got the goals before N'Gog scored.
MOM: David N'Gog

Middlesbrough 1-3 Liverpool
Changes the side around a bit and got the win thanks to a N'Gog hat trick.
MOM: David N'Gog

Manchester United 3-2 Liverpool
How we lost this game is beyond me as we went ahead twice but they took there chances.
MOM: Edin Dzeko

Liverpool 3-2 West Ham United
Went 2-0 down before Gerrard got one before half time then got 2 more after the break.
MOM: Fernando Torres

League Table

Monthly Awards