All Round The Friels Of Anfield Road

Shut up moaning at the guy, who's story is it again? ;)

As it's a Liverpool story, i will follow, but don't sell N'Gog, Lucas, babel please. They are such good players on the game.

If you need help on where to play people ect ect PM me. :)

ive put babel, dossena, lucas, voronin, cavalieri on transfer list but n'gog is going nowhere and i definitly wont be ending this prematurely

In the first season I;

sold:

Degen, Voronin, Dossena, Riera, Babel, Cavalieri, El Zhar, Skrtel and Lucas (loan fee 1.5m) and other loan fees and raked in £51m.

Bought:

Kadar, Haruna, Milevskyi, Douglas Costa, Guiseppi Rossi, Yaya Sanogo, Lorenzo Crisetig and Mahamadou Diarra (loan 300k) for £37.5m

I won the league with 3pts more than Chelsea losing 5 and drawing 5 and a +58 GD.

I sold Ngog having not played him, at the start of the second year for about £5m...he is useless :D

I have won three leagues in a row now and my finances although still not great, are better. My net transfer spend is +£23m having bought £119m and sold £142m.

Just won the EPL, FA and CL treble, considering selling Torres.

Good luck with the story, just thought I would give a little help on transfers :D

Nice draw in the CL :)

In the first season I;

sold:

Degen, Voronin, Dossena, Riera, Babel, Cavalieri, El Zhar, Skrtel and Lucas (loan fee 1.5m) and other loan fees and raked in £51m.

Bought:

Kadar, Haruna, Milevskyi, Douglas Costa, Guiseppi Rossi, Yaya Sanogo, Lorenzo Crisetig and Mahamadou Diarra (loan 300k) for £37.5m

I won the league with 3pts more than Chelsea losing 5 and drawing 5 and a +58 GD.

I sold Ngog having not played him, at the start of the second year for about £5m...he is useless :D

I have won three leagues in a row now and my finances although still not great, are better. My net transfer spend is +£23m having bought £119m and sold £142m.

Just won the EPL, FA and CL treble, considering selling Torres.

Good luck with the story, just thought I would give a little help on transfers :D

Nice draw in the CL :)

are you laying down a sneaky challenge here Redders

Some good use of different articles, keep it up.

how do you like the articles ay ay ... yh there rubbish i know

I like the layout so far!

However I think what you could improve upon is to include more writing in the story as you need more than just articles. I think you need to comment more on your managers thoughts and other things. It is also not too easy on the eye because you have to click on everything to enlarge so more writing is definitely needed!

If you need any more help please look at my Liverpool story:Life After Rafa :)

You are doing well though I will follow!

I'm liking this story... I'll agree with Dan though you need to write more up.

One more thing it's your story don't listen to 'Know it all's' who try and tell you who to sell or whatever each game is individul.

November Results

Liverpool 3-0 AZ Alkmaar
Played extremely well aganst Alkmaar with Benayoun on fire as he looked deadly everytime he got hold off the ball.
MOM: Yossi Benayoun

View attachment 38366

Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland
Didn't quite going in this match but thought after Torres's goal the team sat back and let them back into it before Aquilani's stunner.
MOM: Alberto Aquilani

View attachment 38365

Tottenham 2-3 Liverpool
Fell behind twice in this game but Torres and Johnson replied before Torres scored the late winner to get an important win.
MOM: Fernando Torres

View attachment 38369

FC Zurich 2-6 Liverpool
Ran riot in Europe as we were 5-0 up at half time with a hat trick from Torres and goals form Milner and Gerrard before Benayoun sealed it.

View attachment 38363

Liverpool 6-0 Blackburn
Scored six again with the goals spread out more evenly with Torres, Gerrardx2, Milnerx2 and a Benayoun free kick.

View attachment 38367

League Table

View attachment 38364

Monthly Awards:
Manager Of The Month: David Moyes
Player Of The Month: Maraoune Fellaini
Young Player Of The Month: Micheal Mancienne

View attachment 38368

Much better mate! Nice read!

I really enjoy the articles :)

Photoshop?