alla Pep Guardiola [4-6-0] - constant 80% possession, false 9, and many more!

Looks really good on paper, would you mind testing with a weaker team and share the results. I am curently on 4 months work and I did not take any laptop so I am away from FM for awhile. However I am really interested in all 4-6-0 tactics.

sure! i'm going to test it with smaller teams, but don't expect too much from it :p

this my first post ever. Your tactic is just awesome, and it gave me an urge to thank you personally. Right now I'm currently making a tactic that is based on yours, I will post it once it's ready. Thank you for this amazing tactic ;)

by the way, I can't seem to prevent my defenders (including the wingbacks) from making long passes, any ideas? their passes completion are really mediocre, mostly around 70%.

this my first post ever. Your tactic is just awesome, and it gave me an urge to thank you personally. Right now I'm currently making a tactic that is based on yours, I will post it once it's ready. Thank you for this amazing tactic ;)

hey thanks for the comment, really looking forward for your tactic!! :D

Wow, so far this is the best tiki-taka tactic I've ever tried! Good job

View attachment 257992

My first match with the tactic. It looks really good, the 1-0 result will get better until the formation gets more fluid. I have 3 CCC but was wasted. I'm quite surprised of this tactic, I don't expect the weird formation can give this style of play. Bravo :)

Tried several matches with Arsenal and doing well. Looking forward for the away tactic, I use the tactic for home matches and works perfect. I personally think that this tactic is one step above all other tactics. When using it, I realized that the opposition team plays defensively, really high pressing and hard tackling. It forces the opposition to play an-anti football. I've been playing FM since 2003 and I know that it is hard to make this kind of tactic with such un-ordinary formation. The big guns should take notice. You're doing really good here. ^^)

thanks for your respond, i'm glad its been positive so far. i'm trying to make an anti-football tactic cheers

If you want a possesion tactic there is only one place to look ........ tacticzz possesion break is simply immense and once you get it fluid you will start to turn possesion into CCC's i had 92% once using his tactic and my playmaker ( a regen ) got 200+ passes

If you want a possesion tactic there is only one place to look ........ tacticzz possesion break is simply immense and once you get it fluid you will start to turn possesion into CCC's i had 92% once using his tactic and my playmaker ( a regen ) got 200+ passes
Can you send us the link to this tactic please? It sounds amazing!

hello i am sory for my english first.i have big request can you do this tactic for fm 2012? i mean without wings this look from fm 2012

I take my hat off to anyone trying to "play Pep" in FM with Barca's tactic; a tactic that exists only on paper and before kick off. Because Barca doesn't have a tactic, they have a system.

The $64 million dollar question is
: how do you replicate a system which is based upon movement on and off the ball, 1-2 touches, high pressing, 3-4 passing lines and above all positional compensation in defensive and attacking organisational phase.
(Hence the appearance of not only the false 9 -Messi-but the false 2-Dani Alves-or false DM-Busquets-or false LW-David Villa)

How do you replicate all this with a Match Engine that refuse to leave its pre-historic infancy, while tools to give it a high quality jump to a modern era have been around for a while.

So, to all of you, keep up your "labour of love". Take a bow son, HAT OFF...

Looks like a good tactic. Also, where did you get your skin from? Is it from FM-Base?

Will be great when the away tactic is released. Love the home tactic.