Allardyce: I'm Wenger's Equal

Sorry I like Allardyce better than Wenger though, at least Sam accepts getting beat. Wenger just goes in the huff. But I do like Wengers celebration.

Sorry I like Allardyce better than Wenger though, at least Sam accepts getting beat. Wenger just goes in the huff. But I do like Wengers celebration.

He only accepts it for his comfort food buffet afterward, which is suspiciously similar to his celebration buffet

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce will make his displeasure at match official Anthony Taylor known to Premier League referees chiefs after his side were held at home by Fulham.

Allardyce claimed Blackburn should have been awarded two penalties and that visiting keeper Mark Schwarzer should have been sent off for handling outside the area.

Taylor, the subject of criticism from Sunderland boss Steve Bruce earlier this season, also got it in the neck from Fulham manager Mark Hughes for allowing Chris Samba's goal for Blackburn despite a clear push by El Hadji Diouf.

Allardyce said: "The only person that made the game difficult was the referee. It was not a tough game to referee but he made both managers, both sets of players and both sets of fans angry.

"It's my job to point out those things and I will do that through the correct channels this week."

Allardyce admitted that Diouf had committed a foul but claimed that Schwarzer should have been sent off earlier for handling Morten Gamst Pedersen's chip outside the area.

"We have got away with that perhaps but we were exposing Mark Schwarzer's weaknesses and he handled outside the box blatantly," said Allardyce.

"The referee's in a fantastic position to see and he should be sending him off and he doesn't."

Allardyce insisted that Rovers should also have been awarded two penalties for challenges on both Dioufs - El Hadji and Mame Biram.

Blackburn played for much of the first half as if intent on proving Allardyce right in his boast that he is more suited to Real Madrid and Inter Milan than Lancashire towns.

The second half was a different story however as Hughes' Fulham side began to keep the ball on the ground and their patience soon paid off with Clint Dempsey producing a marvellous header for an equaliser.

It means the Cottagers remain unbeaten under Hughes, and is an indication too that they might cope without Bobby Zamora, who suffered a broken leg a week ago.

Hughes said referee Taylor was too inexperienced to handle the fixture - it was only his fourth Premier League match.

Hughes said: "I don't think the referee has had a game like this before.

"I just feel there's a lot going on off the ball when you play the likes of Blackburn and you need an experienced referee to recognise that and understand what's going on.

"Maybe that's why he missed the challenge on Mark.

"I was disappointed with the award of the goal, there were two other incidents prior to that so for the referee to allow the play to continue was disappointing.

"But it was another away point and we are still unbeaten so we are pleased."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6386762,00.html

go on sam trying to battle with the big boys :D

snipped, because i cant seem to control my language

Last edited by a moderator:
why was my post "snipped" all i said was Fat **** sam.

No big team will want to be managed by a ****** who only plays long ball dirty boring football. Yes wenger has his faults (complaining about tackling), we all have our faults. But being a fat **** is not one of them

please dont "snip" me again

I Think you're being slightly biased

It's not the stupidest thing I've heard in my life, but I can't stand Wenger so maybe that's why.

Think its clear all Allardyce is trying to do with these comments he's made over the past week is big himself up for the England job come 2012.

Must say that it has been a good source of entertainment though.

Think its clear all Allardyce is trying to do with these comments he's made over the past week is big himself up for the England job come 2012.

Must say that it has been a good source of entertainment though.
my heart would break if he gets the england job

**** off Fat Allardyce - you're nowhere near Arsene's standard, nor will you ever be. Grow up and manage a proper team.

I Think you're being slightly biased

possibly, i do admit wenger has his problems ie whinging about tackling, not spending the cash on improving the side

his thinking is "why do today when i can do it in 4 years" which I hate

BUT i hate boring crappy (dont mind physical) long ball football. (oh i forgot didnt G Graham do that for us)

Yes you are right I am biased , that is one of my faults,

Last edited by a moderator:
enough with the excessive bad language, next person gets infracted

Back