Allardyce: I'm Wenger's Equal

still think that Sam? as you are now a league below your Equal ;)

<3 for bumping this.

God I hate Allerdyce. Just LOL at "I'm Wenger's equal" - Have you gone a season unbeaten? Have you qualified for the CL 15 years in a row? In fact - what HAS he done? Avoided relegation/managed mid-table mediocrity with a couple of sides by playing horrible football and kicking the opposition into the ground...

Brilliant bit about everyone liking Wenger because he's an intelligent Frenchman and he's just a rugged English CB so no one likes him - if anything it's the complete opposite: SO many people (media, managers, fans) are clearly xenophobic and will criticise Johnny Foreigner at any and every opportunity he can whilst ignoring his incredible achievements.

As well as the fact that what everyone seems to want at Arsenal is a rugged no-nonsense English CB who wears his heart on his sleeve etc etc.

He generally just talks to much drivel. Commiserations, West Ham - I hope you treat him like you did Avram Grant.

<3 for bumping this.

God I hate Allerdyce. Just LOL at "I'm Wenger's equal" - Have you gone a season unbeaten? Have you qualified for the CL 15 years in a row? In fact - what HAS he done? Avoided relegation/managed mid-table mediocrity with a couple of sides by playing horrible football and kicking the opposition into the ground...

Why i disagree with the whole " I'm wengers equal" i think you wrong to try and compare achievements, sam has never been in a job competeting at the top. and who is to say he wouldnt of done all them achievements? He been with Blackpool, Bolton, toon and balckburn., How do you expect him to do any of them achievements with those clubs, not even the all mighty wenger would.

Why i disagree with the whole " I'm wengers equal" i think you wrong to try and compare achievements, sam has never been in a job competeting at the top. and who is to say he wouldnt of done all them achievements? He been with Blackpool, Bolton, toon and balckburn., How do you expect him to do any of them achievements with those clubs, not even the all mighty wenger would.

If he was good enough, he'd get a top job. But he isn't. He's a small-team manager - even with some perspective, Wenger has achieved a lot on a tight budget. He looks for technical players in the same way Big Sam actively looks in the market for 8 ft tall CBs - I have my doubts he would have achieved the same amount as Wenger had he been a top club.

If he was good enough, he'd get a top job. But he isn't. He's a small-team manager - even with some perspective, Wenger has achieved a lot on a tight budget. He looks for technical players in the same way Big Sam actively looks in the market for 8 ft tall CBs - I have my doubts he would have achieved the same amount as Wenger had he been a top club.

We can never be sure though can we, The problem with sam is himself, If he wasnt this controversial talking ****, he would of got a top job. Just he is who he is, and then has worked against him.

still you cant be sure, its hardly fair to compare both managers, who knows maybe is Big Sam had the chance to manage a top club, he would have all those achievements too, he just talks too much and has no evidence to back up all his monstrous claims

Back