Allardyce: I'm Wenger's Equal

Dun Dunn Richard Dunne!!!!!!! (Was the reason Allardyces Blackburn triumped over Aston Villa at Ewood Park)

just got private messege from Jake, about my pointless post SORRY

hope this not count as a pointless post

only posted it to let everyone know and to be more careful in future

why is he coming out and saying these things??? I think Big Sam is a good manager but i think Redknapp and Bruce are better English managers then him.

Great quote from Adrian Durham of talksport a couple of years back:

"Im not big Sam's biggest fan, mainly because he already is"

I love Sam, but I agree with whoever said he's talking himself up for the England job, previously, he was just quietly going around his job and not making a fuss of anything and now, he's just changed completely, my uncle, who was a scout a Bolton, said when he didn't get the England job, it crushed him, anyway, action's speak louder than words, it takes alot to get the England job, and it will take a bigger and better club than Blackburn to do it, if he wants to get the job at Blackburn, he'll have to get them into Europe, and playing football on the floor, no English person wants to John Terry hoofing it to Crouch for a flick on to Rooney, or a scrappy goal like alot of Blackburn's seem to be, unfortunatley for Allardyce, he messed up his biggest opportunity at Newcastle.

I like Sam, and I respected him at Bolton because he made his team difficult to beat - but this self promotion really gets on my nerves. The "true" best let the results do the talking (except that cocky ******* Mourinho).

One thing about Arsene Wenger I dislike as an Arsenal fan is the way he sometimes blames others for a loss, though, I think it'd help the team as a whole to take responsability and understand that you can't just blame "outside factors" all the time. Sometimes you just wern't good enough, and accepting failure and using it to push yourself harder is an essential characteristic in any endeavour, unfortunately Arsene may be blaming others to protect his team (which is sensible as a manager, Alex Ferguson is great at this), but it isn't going to help your team's collective character and solidity.

why is he coming out and saying these things??? I think Big Sam is a good manager but i think Redknapp and Bruce are better English managers then him.

I think there you are stop on tbh, Why is he like obsessed with Wenger. He is going nuts, And they are both Better managers, Prefer to watch there teams as well.

I think there you are stop on tbh, Why is he like obsessed with Wenger. He is going nuts, And they are both Better managers, Prefer to watch there teams as well.

also coming out and saying he thinks he suites Inter or Madrid not Blackburn shows no class and so much dissrespect to Blackburn.

I like Big Sam and think he is at least equal to wenger, he works with what he has and his teams are always hard to beat. He is saying all this stuff to get a reaction and it will work.
+ people complaining about how he plays need to wise up he has limited resources and alot of average players yet he still over-achieves every year. Mourinio had one of the best teams in the world and played with 10 men behind the ball but he is still a great manger.

still think that Sam? as you are now a league below your Equal ;)

Back