V1 or V2 abomination? Thanks

Hello, I have used both version, i used V1 half season than switched to v2.

First season no signings - mignolet, enrique , sakho , agger, johnson, leiva, gerrard, henderson , coutinho, suarez, sturridge.

thats dl , dc, dc, dr, dmcl , dlp, wm, ap, ss, dlf. basically all you need is to keep your morale good. i started with 3 draws in my first season, against weaker teams too, its important that squad harmony reaches full potential and to use attacking movement.

First season - 38 games - 27 wins - 10 draws and 1 defeat.
2nd Season - made some transfers - 38 games -28 wins - 8 draws and 2 defeats. - won fa cup, lost in the final of the CL to Man City at penalties.

This tactic works. and pretty darn good, i had some amazing 5-0 or 4-0 victories against man utd, chelsea and psg.

I had in my first season, 34 games without defeat, only lost to WBA away in the last 3 or so games when i was already champion.

I tend to not give alot of importance to Capital One Cup, my board doesnt want it so i dont care, i always use my under 21 team in that competition, surprisingly i managed to get to the semi-finals .

I also rotate my formation alot to keep my players atleast 94% condition for premiership games, i want to win the EPL hands down every season.

So yeah, use Abonimation v2.

I recommend to use defending corner formula from someone around these forums since this tactic defends so ******* well most of the goals you will conceede are from corners - IDFks and DFks.

As for player recomendations, if you are Liverpool and you keep a thight budged like i do.. i got like 90 mil still to spend in my 3rd season ( i bought alot of young players since my board wants me to give youngsters a chance); i would suggest:

Andre Hahn as WM as Henderson's back-up. scored 14 times and provided with 13 assists in his 2nd season as a back-up , pretty amazing.
Lucas Silva or Hector Moreno for the DMCL spot as Leiva's back-up unless you sell him for 30 odd milion, than i would definately buy Sandro from Tottenham (beast!)
Suso from your team as AP , backup for Coutinho , he had an amazing second season with my team, scored 9 and produced 11 assists.
Jovetic - City was letting him go for 7 mil as he was injured alot, scored 13 goals and some assists as back-up for Sturridge. ( i sold borini and aspas in the 2nd season).
Danny Rose as DL (it will surprise most of you how consistent he is) - tho i cant say he is better than Luis Enrique, but he is younger and definately worth 7.5 mil (not to mention i sold Luis Enrique for 10 mil to tottenham after that).

Some youngsters, Thiago Casasola, already looking class, he's been loaned out to several prolific first division teams and has played atleast 15 games/season. RIchairo Zivkovic has the most unbelievable story, he wanted to go out on loan at 18years old since i wasnt playing him regularly, i offered him and guess what, BARCEfkingLONA took him on loan for a season and he my cheif scout was reporting that he played 19 games and scored 12 goals, he was playing everywhere, CL, La Liga, in the cup too.. i figured.. wtf if Barcelona plays him, i should play him :D

Dantes7, you want mean:

TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V1

or

The_Abomination_V1

Thanks

any 1 think this would work with san marino or is it just for big clubs?

I'm using abomination V2 which is quite an attacking tactic, I think it would only work effectively if you had a top 8 club.

I would try Almighty Weirdo V1, that was the most solid in defense. Scored a decent amount of goals but not as many as abomination

Mate, look, Dannylfc reported that he used the tactic at Aston villa first season.

Just had a go with this, done a full season with Aston villa, finished 3rd and joined Liverpool in the second season. incredible work.

Aston villa is almost weakest club in EPL, predicted to finish 17th by media in first season, and he managed to finish 3rd. Is that good or bad result? You decide.

View attachment 399193Might be for big clubs look at this for a **** poor performance Im Newcastle got dominated from start to finish i know its only 1 game but god we were ***** never looked like scoring ill try for a few more games

Mate, look, Dannylfc reported that he used the tactic at Aston villa first season.

Aston villa is almost weakest club in EPL, predicted to finish 17th by media in first season, and he managed to finish 3rd. Is that good or bad result? You decide.

that might be good for villa but there not san marino are thay will give it a go

are you for real ? :eek: you fking played arsenal away, you lose some games, deal with it.
Since you guys have been hyping up this tactic, I'd expect more out of it. Leaking defending and thoughtless attacking will not get my vote.

which one he use for Villa?

TFF can you post screenie of your training please/ match prep please mate? :)

As I wrote in opening post I prefer "Attacking Movement" for Match Prep.

For General training - "Tactics Only" or "Team Cohesion" if squad morale is low.

Also every player has individual training focus, what individual training focus to use depends on player's attributes.

As I wrote in opening post I prefer "Attacking Movement" for Match Prep.

For General training - "Tactics Only" or "Team Cohesion" if squad morale is low.

Also every player has individual training focus, what individual training focus to use depends on player's attributes.

how many goals is your striker getting? i saw a few pages back de jong getting 6 goals in a single game..

Great work right here congratz!

How do you save OI's? I've searched everywhere (including google) but I can't find anything about it.

Great work right here congratz!

How do you save OI's? I've searched everywhere (including google) but I can't find anything about it.
During the match go to the tactic menu, set OI whatever you want and then save the tactic and from that point your tactic will have pre-set OI.

The same with manual marking.

Very good tactic, started a new save with Sassuolo in Serie A. With a media prediction of 18th or 19th, I managed to finish 2nd on 78pts, 11pts clear of AC Milan in 3rd and only 4pts behind champions Juventus. Only brought in one player in the summer for 450K and no one else.

Currently in my 2nd season and I'm top, 6pts ahead of Juventus, although they have 2 games to catch up on. I also had a massive change in players with a lot of loans and co-owned players leaving, I signed a lot of free signings and I am still having huge success Including a 6-2 win over Inter at the San Siro.

I'm using your original tactic that was posted on page 4 I believe. Might post some screenshots later if I can figure it out :p

10zajpt.jpg

Look at this example. I am playing a worst team but ...not so worst.

They had half of the possesion but they created simply NOTHING.

Thats OIs result.

PS. I am using a slight tweked version of V1 explained in post #106

do you leave offside trap?