You actually decided to use my suggested name? ;D

@TFF
I always find a tactic for each year that I stick with. After the new patch I struggled big time. Tried alot of tactics. Then I tried your weird v1. Started great in my Lazio game. Then I took your advice and switched to abomination v2 which is even better (scoring much more). The fun is back and I'm doing great. Thanks!

no work for undedog team, sorry :(
conceed a lot. got goals from penalties and free kikcs. A lot of defeats by 1 goal

View attachment 399364

I'm Utd, conceded 4 CC and basically played like garbage. Used an editor to make the tactic fluid and players healthy, but still no success.

View attachment 399359

I have a decent team now but this is the first time I've won the league, over a 100 goals is impressive as well. Best tactic I've come across, it could do with being a bit more solid away from home (50/84 points came at home for me)

Will post other screenshots of player stats etc. if people ask

View attachment 545363

I have a decent team now but this is the first time I've won the league, over a 100 goals is impressive as well. Best tactic I've come across, it could do with being a bit more solid away from home (50/84 points came at home for me)

Will post other screenshots of player stats etc. if people ask

Which one were you using?

Thanks!

Who to sub if I get a player sent-off? The shadow striker?

Just had a go with this, done a full season with Aston villa, finished 3rd and joined Liverpool in the second season. incredible work.