do I have to do anything to OI ? nd hw do I get the player filter to work I have put it in my shortist and reloaded skin etc thanks

Since you guys have been hyping up this tactic, I'd expect more out of it. Leaking defending and thoughtless attacking will not get my vote.

Somehow, this isnt a voting contest. If you fail in setting up your team or if you expect to beat lets say.. Manutd with Hull away 3-0 or something, you've came to the wrong place.

This year's FM has a pretty nice AI.

This is a general tip, for some reason i have found out that i have better results watching the game in 2D Classic. I am not saying that you will win more games or that the tactic works better but for me it certainly looks more consistent.

There has to be something about this, i think ive read about this on this forum and some people claimed 2D or 2D classic give less defensive mistakes than the 3D ME. so.. think about that too.

Disregard the second part of benelu's post, it's a complete and utter myth.

linuxe, you can give someone great tools and a brilliant outfit but if they are a pish workman the end results will still be poor.

Sure thing :)

Also, when your team in real life are playing, cover your eyes before they take a penalty. It's more likely to go in that way ;)

(that's how stupid the 2D v 3D thing is)

Also, when your team in real life are playing, cover your eyes before they take a penalty. It's more likely to go in that way ;)

(that's how stupid the 2D v 3D thing is)

You can do whatever you want with your hands whenever a penalty is taken ( if it helps you). Im just sharing and caring :)

Yeah, no issue with that, just saying what you're sharing is wrong.

linuxe, you can give someone great tools and a brilliant outfit but if they are a pish workman the end results will still be poor.
And then there's the option to use tools that can be used to verify tactics, i.e. FMRTE.
You can discard my proof how much as you like, but the fact remains that the tactic presents weak results.

am I doing something wrong I keep losing my games with abomination v2 and I have a strong Liverpool team with pepe , Peruzzi , veratti , stanciu , maher , coutinho , gerrard etc

am I doing something wrong I keep losing my games with abomination v2 and I have a strong Liverpool team with pepe , Peruzzi , veratti , stanciu , maher , coutinho , gerrard etc

I'm not sure, Pepe from Real Madrid ? What's your starting 11?

Brought them all in, in one transfer window?

melon1234 - u need to remember, that u need to have gelled squad if u want to have some success. if u buying 5 or more players in one transfer window.. well.. can be tough to reach good results, even if ur players gonna be pepe, messi, suarez and cristiano ronaldo. too many transfers = poor results, at least from the beggining to middle of the season.

Hello, I have used both version, i used V1 half season than switched to v2.

First season no signings - mignolet, enrique , sakho , agger, johnson, leiva, gerrard, henderson , coutinho, suarez, sturridge.

thats dl , dc, dc, dr, dmcl , dlp, wm, ap, ss, dlf. basically all you need is to keep your morale good. i started with 3 draws in my first season, against weaker teams too, its important that squad harmony reaches full potential and to use attacking movement.

First season - 38 games - 27 wins - 10 draws and 1 defeat.
2nd Season - made some transfers - 38 games -28 wins - 8 draws and 2 defeats. - won fa cup, lost in the final of the CL to Man City at penalties.

This tactic works. and pretty darn good, i had some amazing 5-0 or 4-0 victories against man utd, chelsea and psg.

I had in my first season, 34 games without defeat, only lost to WBA away in the last 3 or so games when i was already champion.

I tend to not give alot of importance to Capital One Cup, my board doesnt want it so i dont care, i always use my under 21 team in that competition, surprisingly i managed to get to the semi-finals .

I also rotate my formation alot to keep my players atleast 94% condition for premiership games, i want to win the EPL hands down every season.

So yeah, use Abonimation v2.

I recommend to use defending corner formula from someone around these forums since this tactic defends so ******* well most of the goals you will conceede are from corners - IDFks and DFks.

Thanks man! Really appreciate that!

Can anyone show/tell me how you post screenshots? :/