Sturridge has been my top goalscorer for the last two seasons and he is currently my top scorer in the 3rd season. He had 33 first season and 31 2nd season, currently in january he has 19 goals.

He didnt get injured and he played almost every premiership game as a starter. He has the finishing, longshots composure and off the ball required to succeed. you need a good finisher up front.

Suarez plays like.. 20-25 goals a season and atleast 10-12 assists in the SS position.

Edit : to be honest im trying to get rid of Sturridge up front but he is so consistent is scary. I have like 15 teams who want Richairo Zivkovic and i cant give this immense talent a chance because sturridge pwns any defense with his pace :D

Last edited:
View attachment 546175View attachment 546169View attachment 546172View attachment 546174 Not To shabby lol bit lucky against City they hammered me 2nd half but defense was a rock Ashley Williams is outstanding changed from Abomonation V2 after Middlesbrough to version 1 Weirdo defense seems to be a rock but strikers struggle to score but im winning :p might give V3 Abom a whirl when i lose lol

So Remy doesnt score for you? He is a very good finisher, Sturridge type of player, has good heading too and decent long shots. But its been only 7 games , give it time.

I just beat Bayern at home 6-1 in CL with V3 and Manutd after 3 days 6-1 in the premiership. Id say v3 is pretty **** nice :D

So Remy doesnt score for you? He is a very good finisher, Sturridge type of player, has good heading too and decent long shots. But its been only 7 games , give it time.

he gets chances but he its them straight at keeper dumb *** but he was injured start of season but De jong and Cisse not impressed either but only still quite early in season

Sturridge has been my top goalscorer for the last two seasons and he is currently my top scorer in the 3rd season. He had 33 first season and 31 2nd season, currently in january he has 19 goals.

He didnt get injured and he played almost every premiership game as a starter. He has the finishing, longshots composure and off the ball required to succeed. you need a good finisher up front.

Suarez plays like.. 20-25 goals a season and atleast 10-12 assists in the SS position.

Edit : to be honest im trying to get rid of Sturridge up front but he is so consistent is scary. I have like 15 teams who want Richairo Zivkovic and i cant give this immense talent a chance because sturridge pwns any defense with his pace :D

I'm gonna start again with liverpool because I just cannot get studge to score more than 15 goals a season. Same with Suarez. Coutinho was my top goalscorer with 16 after 2 hatricks against cardiff and westbrom, both were relegated in the first season.

Updated Almighty Weirdo to V4.

Download link in opening post has been updated.

Similar changes in midfield zone as for Abomination V3, also tweaked dribbling settings for STC/AMC.

Hello TFF,

Do you think it's possible for Abomination V3 to change the asymetric tactic like RM to LM, DMCL to RMCL, LSS to RSS, etc. ?

Thanks.

What are the difference for the two tacticss?

Updated Almighty Weirdo to V4.

Download link in opening post has been updated.

Similar changes in midfield zone as for Abomination V3, also tweaked dribbling settings for STC/AMC.

What are the difference for the two tacticss?
From now they are almost 99% identical. The only difference between them is that Abomination tactic has SS and manual marking and in Almighty Weirdo tactic SS moved to AML position. My sympathy is little toward Abomination tactic but I wish if there were obvious answer which one is better.

The are both good TFF in my saves and just my opinion but i think V1 Wierdo seems to work better with underdog and Abomination works better with top teams im sticking to the V1 Wierdo in My Newcastle save and the Abomination seems good in my Spurs save but only done a few friendlies. But what annoys me is when im winning 1-0 or its close my defense seems rock solid but i was just winning 4-1 against Norwich and defense crumbled in last 10 min still won 4-3 but too close against Norwich

i was just winning 4-1 against Norwich and defense crumbled in last 10 min still won 4-3 but too close against Norwich

It’s easy to solve this problem, soon I’ll upload modified version which you can use in order to “Kill the time” in last 15 minutes.

Which tactic and version are you playing?

So confusing having so many different versions out in such a space of time! How do we know which is the best version to use?

I know the answer will be 'try them' but when you start with V1 and within days there 4 versions out it's a bit confusing.

If the latest versions are definite improvements then shouldn't there just be 1 main version to avoid pages of similar questions?