Currently using Abomination V3 in my game. Started off with Madrid and won countless titles with them and decided to leave and join City (year 2017). Banged in this tactic and bought a couple players in, my team is pretty awesome but by no means the best in the world in all positions.

Anyway after 22 league games played I have won 21, drawn 1, lost 0, scored 62 conceded 2 and have accumulated 64 points. In the champions league i won all 6 games and scored 21 in the process.

Lewandowski my dlf has 27 goals in 29 apps (with 18 assists)
Aguero my ss has 19 goals in 25 appearances (6 assists)
Stanciu my AP and sometimes WM has 8 goals in 25 appearances and 13 assists.

Great tactic!

I'm playing as Barce using Weirdo v1, have to sa 99% of games it's great.....Away against Madrid and home against Dortmund I got absolutely raped!

I use ABOMINATION V2 for my liverpool game
it worked great won double last season.
but there is a problem whoever I put on dlf only got 6.2 -6.4 rating. with goal drought problem.

=========================================================================
oh and I find out MCR should be good at heading and jumping reach. score a lot from corners
and Also AMCL should be left foot only player .

sorry for my english.

Thinking about trying this tactic with newcastle. Would work suit them well right??
Also can anyone recommend left and right wingers for this tactic (gutierrez is out on loan)?? Need them dirt cheap. Maybe i can get someone on loan?? I

Last edited:
Thinking about trying this tactic with newcastle. Would work suit them well right??
Also can anyone recommend left and right wingers for this tactic (gutierrez is out on loan)?? Need them dirt cheap. Maybe i can get someone on loan?? I

Kusk is a beast only 20 cost about 5000 the only other thing is sell ben harfa i did for about 30 mil

Having some more fun with Abomination V3.

Started a game with Werder Bremen. Only signed Vicente on a free and Strandberg from Rosenborg as the team only had 3 center backs. Neither of them really made much impact.

Top of the table in January. Lost Aaron Hunt to Liverpool, he was our best performer in the first half of the season with 7 goals and 5 assists from his attacking midfield position. Didn't get the replacements I wanted but ended up with Giovanni Moreno, Luis Jimenez and Fabian Johnson. Neither of them performed nearly as good as Hunt, but we still managed to win the league. Which imo is insane with this squad. I wouldn't want a single one of my players if I was Bayern or Dortmund.

Final table

View attachment 396083

This tactic is simply brilliant. If there's one thing I can complain about it's the striker though. To often he's just not in the game. 3-0 up at half time and the striker on a 6.40 rating for instance. Might just be that I don't have the right type of striker though. Akpala, Di Santo and Petersen aren't really champions league quality.

Having some more fun with Abomination V3.

Started a game with Werder Bremen. Only signed Vicente on a free and Strandberg from Rosenborg as the team only had 3 center backs. Neither of them really made much impact.

Top of the table in January. Lost Aaron Hunt to Liverpool, he was our best performer in the first half of the season with 7 goals and 5 assists from his attacking midfield position. Didn't get the replacements I wanted but ended up with Giovanni Moreno, Luis Jimenez and Fabian Johnson. Neither of them performed nearly as good as Hunt, but we still managed to win the league. Which imo is insane with this squad. I wouldn't want a single one of my players if I was Bayern or Dortmund.

Final table

View attachment 552908

This tactic is simply brilliant. If there's one thing I can complain about it's the striker though. To often he's just not in the game. 3-0 up at half time and the striker on a 6.40 rating for instance. Might just be that I don't have the right type of striker though. Akpala, Di Santo and Petersen aren't really champions league quality.

Barbosa or Fierro is doing the job for me at DLF, using Abomination V3.

View attachment 396023View attachment 396022

could you tell me what season training for almighty weirdo v1 ??

Giving this a go with Newcastle. Only a couple of premier league games in to the season but this tactic looks great. Downloaded the v6 available in the 1st page. Well my team plays solid football. Dominates possession and gives the opponents hardly a chance to score. Will keep updating but as i said this looks really promising!

Giving this a go with Newcastle. Only a couple of premier league games in to the season but this tactic looks great. Downloaded the v6 available in the 1st page. Well my team plays solid football. Dominates possession and gives the opponents hardly a chance to score. Will keep updating but as i said this looks really promising!

did u sell or keep ban arfa ?

did u sell or keep ban arfa ?
Well i decided to keep him. But thanks to you i ended buying Snodgrass (had to adjust the budget sliders) and i am quite happy with him. Unfortunately there was no kasper kusk in my db. I am hoping that with good performances maybe i get some money to buy a couple of reinforcements in jan. Also very difficult to discard deadwood.
Thanks for your advice.

Well i decided to keep him. But thanks to you i ended buying Snodgrass (had to adjust the budget sliders) and i am quite happy with him. Unfortunately there was no kasper kusk in my db. I am hoping that with good performances maybe i get some money to buy a couple of reinforcements in jan. Also very difficult to discard deadwood.
Thanks for your advice.

No probs glad i could help yes very hard to get rid of the **** Drage young norway midfielder is good awsome for championship teams might be a decent squad player oh and dont loan out the young french kid Gael Barrrgama something like that lol train him as AMC or use him as CM