Almighty Weirdo V3 looks good for me in one game, average Liverpool side winning away at Arsenal 3-0. I had 8 shots to their 14 but we both had the same amount of CCCs and half chances (1 & 4). Plugged it in with 8 games left so not fluid and it looks promising. Everton at home and Chelsea away next, I'll post results.
as I said for me The Abomination looks more deadly, I would recommend also to try it.

So, tried the Abomination for the first quarter of the season with Southampton.
The thing I seem to notice is that we're having a hard time scoring goals against smaller or equal teams, which have resulted in a lot of draws (4 in 6 against Newcastle, City, Cardiff, and Stoke (and also a loss to Crystal Palace)).
The tactic seemd to performe fine against Newcastle (Away), City (Away), and Tottenham (Home), but in the other matches scoring almost only came from SP.
Was thinking maybe the Counter-mentality should be revised for smaller teams - or is it vital to for the tactic to work?!

Last edited:
2 draws (2:2, 0:0) and 1-5 defeat to my QPR squad (year 2020, Premier league afterpromotion)
hope to get back on track
but still no sign of ope from abdomination((
should experiment with team and match training

abomination not working well on pre season, is this normal?

Is this working better than the Cross tactic? Almighty Weirdo could be pretty lethal with Draxler and Ozil playing alongside each other ;)

2 draws (2:2, 0:0) and 1-5 defeat to my QPR squad (year 2020, Premier league afterpromotion)
hope to get back on track
but still no sign of ope from abdomination((
should experiment with team and match training
Mate, do I understand you correctly. You have been promoted at QPR in 2020 year? :O

Is this working better than the Cross tactic? Almighty Weirdo could be pretty lethal with Draxler and Ozil playing alongside each other ;)
You decide ;)

Mate, do I understand you correctly. You have been promoted at QPR in 2020 year? :O
yepp
i started unemployed
2 years at welling
3,5 years with Bristol rovers (2 promotions)
1 year in championship with qpr (promo to APL)
and now it's my debut in APL :)

you're a genious!

1o8lmpb.png

tactic isn't even full setted up!

13cexg1.png

Last edited:
Im using this tactic with atletico and it works rly great for big teams but its weaker for small teams

I concede a lot of goals. But i think its not the tactic, my team is sh*t. Last season my goal difference was 77:80. This season after 6 games is 14:14. I score, but i concede more.

It's OFFICIAL, the best tactic in FM 2014. Thank you very much. ;)

Update on my Lpool season no signings - 30 games played - 22 wins and 8 draws, 63 for - 17 against. topping the table with 74 points.

Manutd are 2nd with 65 points, they dropped points due to being in twice as many competitions as i was.