Reaction score
This tactic is better ------>>> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/173268-epic.html

*Almighty Weirdo*

Download the tactichttp://www.mediafire.com/download/fr319y814qvdvgq/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_(V9).tac(UPDATED TO V9)

Tactic has manual marking.

Tactic has OI.

You don't have to set OI and manual marking. It's already in tactic, just plug and play.

image.jpg

*WASTE TIME VERSION*

You can use this version in order to waste time and protect your lead.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/bv4s74oi1hz01b0/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo(Waste_Time)_(V9).tac

**Download filters for positions** ---> - http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqr9gp7vbwmeufq/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_Filters_V4.pft (Updated to suite V9)

Attributes recommendation(under the spoiler):

STCR
- Technique (13 - 15)
- Passing (13 - 15)
- Finishing (14 - 16)
- Dribbling (12 - 14)
- First Touch (13 - 15)
- Off The Ball (14 - 16)
- Anticipating (14 - 16)
- Strength (12 - 15)
- Jumping Reach (11 - 14)
- Decisions (12 - 14)
- Acceleration (12 - 14)
- Agility (12 - 14)
- Pace (11 - 13)
- Creativity (12 - 14)
- Flair (11 - 13)
- Composure (11 - 13)

AMCL/AMC
- Technique (15 - 16)
- Passing (14 - 15)
- Finishing (12 - 14)
- Dribbling (14 - 16)
- First Touch (13 - 15)
- Off The Ball (14 - 16)
- Anticipating (14 - 16)
- Decisions (14 - 16)
- Acceleration (14 - 16)
- Agility (14 - 16)
- Pace (12 - 14)
- Creativity (13 - 15)
- Flair (14 - 16)
- Composure (11 - 13)

AMR

- Technique (14 - 16)
- Dribbling (14 - 16)
- Acceleration (14 - 16)
- Agility (14 - 16)
- Pace (13 - 15)
- Flair (13 - 15)
- Crossing (12 - 14)
- Off The Ball (13 - 15)
- Passing (13 - 15)
- Decisions (13 - 15)
- Creativity (13 - 15)
- Anticipating (12 - 14)

DMCL/DMCR
- Work Rate (14 - 16)
- Teamwork (14 - 16)
- Positioning (13 - 15)
- Marking (11 - 13)
- Anticipation (13 - 16)
- Tackling (13 - 16)
- Strength (13 - 16)
- Jumping Reach (10 - 12)
- Technique (12 - 14)
- Passing (12 - 14)
- Decision (13 - 14)
- First Touch (12 - 14)
- Creativity (11 - 13)
- Composure (11 - 13)
- Concentration (11 - 13)
- Aggression (11 - 14)
- Bravery (11 - 14)
- Determination (11 - 14)
- Acleration (10 - 12)
- Pace (11 - 12)

DL/DR

WBL must be left footed, DR must be right footed

- Work Rate (14 - 16)
- Aceleration/Pace (13 - 14)
- Technique (13 - 14)
- Tackling (13 - 15)
- Crossing (12 - 14)
- Anticipating (13 - 15)
- Positioning (10 - 12)
- Marking (10 - 12)
- Decision (11 - 13)
- Dribbling (11 - 14)
- Composure (11 - 13)
- Teamwork (11 - 14)
- Determination (11 - 13)
- Aggression (10 - 13)
- Bravery (11 - 14)

DCL/DCR
- Positioning (14 - 16)
- Marking (14 - 16)
- Tackling (14 - 16)
- Anticipation (14 - 16)
- Work Rate (13 - 16)
- Strength (14 - 16)
- Jumping Reach (13 - 15)
- Acceleration/Pace (12 - 13)
- Teamwork (11 - 13)
- Determination (11 - 14)
- Technique (10 - 12)
- Composure (10 - 12)
- Decision (10 - 12)
- Concentration (11 - 13)
- Aggression (11 - 13)
- Bravery (11 - 14)

Guys, I made quadruple with this tactic in my long term save at West Ham but it was 4th season and I had strong team so I decided to make test with Norwich.

Norwich City, First season(Predicted to finish 16th by media).
Results so far, when I finish the season I upload the rest.

TABLE
Table_WN.jpg

FIXTURES
Fixtures_WN.jpg

Pitch size – average.

Match. Prep. “Attacking Movement”

Last edited:
Training? and do you change mentality?? or do you stick to counter. And what happens if you move the Left wingback down to normal?

Training? and do you change mentality?? or do you stick to counter. And what happens if you move the Left wingback down to normal?
He specially was moved to the center in order to have advantage in this zone and free left flank for WBL.

I didn’t change mentality for testing propose.

Okay i was just wondering if you were a team with better players than norwich/westham that you maybe wouldnt play counter at home?

Okay i was just wondering if you were a team with better players than norwich/westham that you maybe wouldnt play counter at home?
Ehh… to answer this question need more testing, so far I can't tell and I would recommend stick to counter mentality because It has been tested.

In my first two games, my striker has scored five (5) and four (4) goals in 5-0 and 5-1 wins. In the first match, when he scored five, he only played an hour. In the first match I had a man sent off in the sixth minute. Bear in mind though that I have the strongest team in the division.

I'll give this a go later. The must important position must be striker but what kind? Pace/Technique or Strong/Header? :)

6 Premiership goals conceded in 15 games with Norwich? That's mightily impressive.

6 Premiership goals conceded in 15 games with Norwich? That's mightily impressive.
Yup, and this why I like this tactic, it is tough at defense and the same time deadly at attack.

Btw, I wouldn't expect any "miracle" or "goal exploit" from this tactic. It's just very decent and well balanced tactic. I only tested it 2 seasons with strong team in my long term save and 15 games with weak team like Norwich, so it's early to tell something, It could be just lucky run with Norwich need more testing.

I am managing a lower league team with low media prediction. Team is really bad and with all other tactics I have tried i could see the potential but even though i got CCC or many shots on goal the majority was off target and due to bad defence and offensive tactic I ended up conceding more than I scored.

I threw this into the battle being 1-0 down and despite not being trained more than 25 percent it managed to turn the game around and winn 2-1 away against a much stronger team. I have used it for a couple of games since then with great success. That's really a good tactic in my opinion.

Well this tactic sure is average (yes i'm being sarcastic ;P). Second match with this tactic, around 40% fluid. Real Madrid currently first in LIGA BBVA and close in my champions league group (I finished first because of this game). Away game at real madrid was a very very close 0-0, real madrid should have won though (that game was not with this tactic). Home then turns into this madness:

View attachment 400064

View attachment 400063

Am I allowed to suggest a new name ? "The Great Abomination" :p

Last edited:
Aston Villa test so far going very very well.

View attachment 399983View attachment 399982

I only started using this tactic from the very first EPL game against Tottenham and I was impressed with the play.

View attachment 399981View attachment 399980
My transfers and squad so no one says I am cheating.

Really impressed so far, that's why I am posting this now. I know it's not a full season test but I've used a lot of tactics with Aston Villa and never had results at the start like this.

Last edited:
I've played 4 games with Lazio. 3 wins and 1 draw. I won 2-0 against Juventus

Just downloaded your v2 - will report back. Looks really promising :)

horrible start in my liverpool save. 3 matches, i couldnt beat Norwich at home, Palace away and Hull at home.. three bore draws. I do think Liverpool have an excellent team setup for this tactic, however it just doesnt work.

Who was your top scorer in the Norwich save? I play Coutinho as AP and he is the one that has the most clear cut chances out of everyone but misses everything.

Edit : as if this wasnt enough, lost 1-3 away to huddersfield in the cup.. wtf?

horrible start in my liverpool save. 3 matches, i couldnt beat Norwich at home, Palace away and Hull at home.. three bore draws. I do think Liverpool have an excellent team setup for this tactic, however it just doesnt work.

Who was your top scorer in the Norwich save? I play Coutinho as AP and he is the one that has the most clear cut chances out of everyone but misses everything.

Edit : as if this wasnt enough, lost 1-3 away to huddersfield in the cup.. wtf?

It is also possible that you are a bad manager....
there are people who seem to get the correct results, so I think the problem is elsewhere.
In summary, start by learning to play.
Then returns give us pleasure with all of your comments are sometimes ridiculous, here or elsewhere ....