Am i evil?

Reece_Hope

Reaction score
Like basically i have a VERY long distance gf she lives in the States and we have been going out for 2 years.. Brilliant i guess, but then an old flame randomly messeged my on facebook saying "hey babes missing... coming your way soon.. wanna meet up?"
Now i am a guy who wants to believe that it will be an innocent meet but shes the sort of person i can control me and my big fella around... but i so kinda miss her and now more then ever its like me and my gf are like even more distant then usual and it is ******* me off because i feel like "yeah i should go and see Shan and have a laugh" but i wanna what to do, see most of my friends want to go.. But like i know it won't be right, but if nothings happens then am i a bad person for totally coving up the fact that i am going to meet my ex bang buddi.. or am i just evil that i want to have my cake and eat it?
Oh yeah one more factor to add my gf has to the worst dating record known to mankind so yeah,, yeah,,

What should i do?
many helps please..
Peace

45f87-stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg

Last edited:
Cheating is bad .. At least if you are going to do her, break up with your girlfriend first ..

Regardless of what anybody says about right and wrong, it boils down to one question:

Could you live with yourself?

yeah but.. i dunno hopefully it's just going to be some thing thats like an all day outside thing
wait.. if i even see her is that bad?

Just bang her. Your GF will be doing the same in the States, no doubt about it. (6)

Just bang her. Your GF will be doing the same in the States, no doubt about it. (6)

Well she is bi so yeah.. i dunno man like sure she sleeps with girls but isit the same?
or no?
i dunno i aint planning on ******** Shan
well thats my plan,,

Excellent point. So, i would say, you should go for the ex, make a video. Then, find out if your GF is cheating. If she is cheating, send her the tape of you +ex, if she's not, talk to the ex, explain that it was a 1 time thing, and ask her to keep quiet [insert bribe].

Also, if it's just talk, i reckon you should be alright either way. If your current gf doesnt trust you not to dip in your ex's "pond", she's not really worth the time. If she does trust you, no harm can come from telling her that you talked with your ex.

make sure u live ur life 2 the full cos u dont get a second chance,if u want something go out and get it cos no ****** will give it 2 u

chances are your missus will be following this philosophy so you may as well - don't waste your life believing your partner will be 100 percent faithful

In first place, are you mad? Unless you are above 30, were you in a relationship and didn't have a Plan B for almost 2 years? 1st rule is to always have a plan B, in case something happens :p Ha might as well **** her, as JP said. Have your cake mate, and eat it.

Seriously though, not really sure how serious is a relationship split by all that distance, so...

I am Halbard, and i support this message.
Only Sven can screw with people and get away with it

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

In first place, are you mad? Unless you are above 30, were you in a relationship and didn't have a Plan B for almost 2 years? 1st rule is to always have a plan B, in case something happens :p Ha might as well **** her, as JP said. Have your cake mate, and eat it.

Seriously though, not really sure how serious is a relationship split by all that distance, so...

I agree with you.

Not your post, with your sig- Mourinho is sexy.

Only Sven can screw with people and get away with it

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I agree with you.

Not your post, with your sig- Mourinho is sexy.

Ya I know, its that Iberian Charm that makes us so proud.

Well she is bi so yeah.. i dunno man like sure she sleeps with girls but isit the same?
or no?
i dunno i aint planning on ******** Shan
well thats my plan,,
If she is Bi you can take it to the bank she's been up to naughties.

My advice is meet this girl, book a hotel room, hire a couple of hookers, order champagne and have a party. It will take the sting away when you find out your GF has been up to no good. You can have the last chuckle.

Who's Sven?

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

If she is Bi you can take it to the bank she's been up to naughties.

My advice is meet this girl, book a hotel room, hire a couple of hookers, order champagne and have a party. It will take the sting away when you find out your GF has been up to no good. You can have the last chuckle.

My tape idea can be incorporated there. Tough tapes are too 90's. Use your cell phone camera. Much classier, lol.