Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Raikan007

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know you are probably thinking what the ****, another tactic from Raikan, well I like to share my work to inspire people to make their own tactics and also assist people who prefer not to...

All of my tactics can be used as templates for your own work as well so please feel free to use them as you will :)

This tactic I have been using for my Tottenham save for two years now (first season I rotated with the Amc and the Libero tactic in my other thread with a version of this one, however it has changed since then) and I have won everything there was available to win in both seasons.

1. Champions League 2012/2013 Season
  2. FA Cup 2011 & 2012 (1st and 2nd season)
  3. Carling Cup 2011 & 2012 (1st and 2nd season)
  4. Community Shield 2012 (2nd season)
  5. Europa League 2011 (1st season)
  6. Uefa Super Cup 2012 (1st season)
  7. Barclay's English Premier League 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 (1st and 2nd season)

I have not tested it with any other team as I am wanting to have a proper game of Fm12 for once this year and had not intended to create new tactics, however I felt as though I should share this one with you as it really does work very well for me and hopefully for you :)

Ama-Zing

(click the heading above to take you to the download page)

Formation & Instructions:

View attachment 225619

Touchline Shouts:

View attachment 225618

Opposition Instructions:

Show all their mids and strikers to their weaker foots and closing down!

View attachment 225620

Match Results, League Tables & Fixtures:

View attachment 225639View attachment 225629View attachment 225628View attachment 225627View attachment 225626View attachment 225625View attachment 225624View attachment 225623View attachment 225622View attachment 225630View attachment 225631View attachment 225632View attachment 225640View attachment 225641View attachment 225642View attachment 225644View attachment 225643View attachment 225638View attachment 225637View attachment 225636View attachment 225635View attachment 225634View attachment 225633View attachment 225621

Top performers:

View attachment 225651View attachment 225650View attachment 225649View attachment 225648View attachment 225647View attachment 225646View attachment 225645

Suggested Player types:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode#spoilerGoalkeeper:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(
Schwaab, Fucile, Bale, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must, ball player, not necessary, just a good centreback!
(Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Ball Winner:
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
(Mascherano, Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila)

Advanced Playmaker:

Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Modric, Van Der Vaar, Eriksen, Yttergard Jennsen)

Wingers:
(wingers swap sides, need to be accomplished on both sides of wing)

Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria, Gotze)

Deep lying forward:
good at passing, high stamina, good at tracking back helping on defence and picking up the ball deep, he will drop deep and and pick up possession. Think Wayne Rooney currently.
(Rooney, Rossi, Tevez, Berbatov)

Poacher:

Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)

Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Average to High: teamwork during season
(the reason why you need to leave it low during the season (when it is at least 3/4 of the way fluid) is that it takes a substantial amount of the training percentage away from the player so player progression is not affected as much)

My Transfers:

View attachment 225653View attachment 225652

Awards and Trophies:

View attachment 225654View attachment 225655View attachment 225656View attachment 225657View attachment 225658View attachment 225659View attachment 225660View attachment 225661View attachment 225662View attachment 225663

The skin I am using: PlainSkin

Last edited:
i havnt really used any of your tactics, as i havnt really bothered with fm12 much, but i have to commend the time and effort and consideration for the fm base community, you have by releasing your work, you are a credit to yourself and fm base :)

Dude, I am loving the plethora of tactics from you! :D

Keep it up!

for best results you need to wait for the tactic to become fluid and squad harmony needs to be really high too! the higher for both the better!

And teamtalks/motivating are imperative to tactic success!

I say to them assertively to give fans money worth (team)

then for each portion (defenders/mids/strikers) passionately/assertively have faith :)

Last edited:
Hey Raikan,

I also want to ask what process you follow when trying to sell a player. Like what steps do you take and how much do you offer him out for? Do you set his squad status to not needed and transfer list him?

Regards
Shiraz

Hey Raikan,

I also want to ask what process you follow when trying to sell a player. Like what steps do you take and how much do you offer him out for? Do you set his squad status to not needed and transfer list him?

Regards
Shiraz

hey bud,

team policy, day one! set to 200% player value and offer to teams :) simple as that!

then if not cash offers come in I start to look who is interested and offer player exchanges for players I want, sometimes you get lucky :)

Got Cesar Aziplicueta for Mame Biraf Douf first season with United :)

Domination

I have never created so many chances in one game before! (Shots) one **** of a lot of CCC"s as well! pre-season but tactic is still only halfway in fluidity after pre-season break....

View attachment 225687

And pre-season friendly vs Sunderland :)

View attachment 225688

Wil try this right away with my Hull team, try to bring some sucess!!

Edit:
Could you preset the OP, so you dont need to do it before every game?

cheers(A)

Last edited:
Wil try this right away with my Hull team, try to bring some sucess!!

Edit:
Could you preset the OP, so you dont need to do it before every game?

cheers(A)

you can with AM via team policy, but depending on your AM's tactical knowledge stat, it wont be done like that! it takes two seconds though, highlight all mids/attackers and multiple instructions close down and show to weaker foot :) takes me literally 4 seconds!

will upload a few gameplay video's tomorrow as well :) 3:0 vs City Community Shield!

oops, they just scored, 3:1

When would you use each touchline shout, usually i dont use them at all as I've never really understood them?

@Raikan007 Do you think this can work for my Glentoran (NIR) save? The second club of Northern Ireland and I am playing good using the Goals Galore of Koflok (sorry if I make a typing mistake in the name). I need a second good tactic since I know the teams are preparing already for my used tactic, just like last year. And I also need a tactic with an extra striker and one midfielder less, since I don't have a large bench of players and I play a lot of matches with the Cup, Leage Cup and another shield thing.

you can with AM via team policy, but depending on your AM's tactical knowledge stat, it wont be done like that! it takes two seconds though, highlight all mids/attackers and multiple instructions close down and show to weaker foot :) takes me literally 4 seconds!

Thanks!!

First game with Hull, 3 goals conceded in first half. Since ive used your other 424 tactic, its fluid.
They seems to do goals from everythin??

I say to them assertively to give fans money worth (team)

then for each portion (defenders/mids/strikers) passionately/assertively have faith :)

Let me clear this to my small brain :D, you do the team talk AND the position talk? Does it stack? For waht purpose besides boosting morale?