Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Wow! Working wonders for you. I will give it a try the next time I am able to play FM, I will give it a test. I am Basel at the moment.

Let me clear this to my small brain :D, you do the team talk AND the position talk? Does it stack? For waht purpose besides boosting morale?

Didn't know that too before yesterday, but it works for morale and it works big time for me...... Wins instead of losses and big wins instead of small wins. I am first in the table now in a competition where I was 11th last year.

I see... that will be great, specially in those small games where players dont give a damm and its hard to make them motivated.

hi Raikan, what is with condition in after matches, becouse my players are very tired after games in this tactics, it's about 40-55%

hi raikan what pitch size and who is ur playmaker? do you know of any good 4-4-1-1 tactics? thanks mate

Hey Raikan, I notice that you didn't buy Tevez until the 12/13 season, so who did you use as your DLP before his arrival at the club? Thanks in advance!

When would you use each touchline shout, usually i dont use them at all as I've never really understood them?

during team talks before the game mate, when you are a few up you can remove get ball forward :)

@Raikan007 Do you think this can work for my Glentoran (NIR) save? The second club of Northern Ireland and I am playing good using the Goals Galore of Koflok (sorry if I make a typing mistake in the name). I need a second good tactic since I know the teams are preparing already for my used tactic, just like last year. And I also need a tactic with an extra striker and one midfielder less, since I don't have a large bench of players and I play a lot of matches with the Cup, Leage Cup and another shield thing.

give it a try mate :) hopefully it will

First game with Hull, 3 goals conceded in first half. Since ive used your other 424 tactic, its fluid.
They seems to do goals from everythin??

sorry mate, hopefully it will come right, I lost 3:0 to a newly promoted West Ham, everyone got less than 6 ratings, it happens sometimes, its not the tactic :) its just an anomaly!

Let me clear this to my small brain :D, you do the team talk AND the position talk? Does it stack? For waht purpose besides boosting morale?

see you got it :) it gives you another chance to impact positive reactions :) glad its helped

hi Raikan, what is with condition in after matches, becouse my players are very tired after games in this tactics, it's about 40-55%

my players are fine hey mate :) never ever have problems with fatigue.. always rest players when needed and always rotate :)

hi raikan what pitch size and who is ur playmaker? do you know of any good 4-4-1-1 tactics? thanks mate

standard I think, its the biggest at White Hart Lane!

no I dont, sorry :) no one is the playmaker

Hey Raikan, I notice that you didn't buy Tevez until the 12/13 season, so who did you use as your DLP before his arrival at the club? Thanks in advance!

I got him January first season :) I used Ade as a TM more so than a Dlf :)

sorry mate, hopefully it will come right, I lost 3:0 to a newly promoted West Ham, everyone got less than 6 ratings, it happens sometimes, its not the tactic :) its just an anomaly!
I dont think its the tactic either, just anoying. Lost in the FA cup recently. 6-0 to Everton. Fine they are a better team then me but 6goals better?
No way. How about your new 4-1-2-2-1? Swoop, your choice of tactic, wich would it be? This or the swoop.
Im about to test the swoop with Doncaster maybe? Would it fit? They are predicted last i think?4

cheers

Hi Raikan, Is this tactics same as your "new 4-4-2" tactics in your tactic pack?