Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Hey Raikan, i'm back to the FMbase forum :p.. really nice results with Spurs. I appreciate that you posted your transfers in the 2 seasons... **** of money you are getting from the sales.. and with the buying..

the first screen you posted , is that your starting 11?

its changed a bit but yeah, I will post one tomorrow of the actual squad going into the 3rd season :)

playing Kingdoms of Amalur now :) incredible game

would this tactic be good for a team as RC Lens

Raikan... when I've loaded this tactic up it's got in Team Instructions that the Playmaker is not set?

Should it be?

Im using it allready and your tatic as well with the atriker "cheat" from the other thread. its working great but i still miss the ball possession. The winger and mids dont to enough pressure...

Im using it allready and your tatic as well with the atriker "cheat" from the other thread. its working great but i still miss the ball possession. The winger and mids dont to enough pressure...

hi bud, there are no "cheats" in the tactic :) those settings I have used since FM09 :) especially the Dlf and poacher combo back in the Might and Magic tactic last year!

are you applying the opposition instructions I mentioned in the OP :) all strikers/mids to be closed down to weaker foot?

hi bud, there are no "cheats" in the tactic :) those settings I have used since FM09 :) especially the Dlf and poacher combo back in the Might and Magic tactic last year!

are you applying the opposition instructions I mentioned in the OP :) all strikers/mids to be closed down to weaker foot?

Hey Raikan, I think he means that he has setup the Poacher as mentioned in this thread - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/93883-goals-goals-goals-more-goals.html

It looks to be some sort of exploit and produces an unrealistic number of goals from the Poacher :/

I knew that :) but its not the poacher that scores "unrealistic goals" the Dlf scores and creates much much more! plus I think that goals goals etc uses run onto ball for TM settings for the poacher which this does not!

I have used that Poacher setting since I can remember ;) its nothing new to me!

Winger:

225649d1329825072-ama-zing%99-4-2-4-new-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007-hulk-overview_-attributes-.png

Dlf:

225647d1329825062-ama-zing%99-4-2-4-new-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007-carlos-tevez-overview_-attributes-.png

Poacher:

225645d1329825051-ama-zing%99-4-2-4-new-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007-alberto-paloschi-overview_-attributes-.png

as you can see my wingers and Dlf striker are much more involved in creating and scoring ;)

this is actually my first time posting, purely because i am soooo frustrated with my team! im using this tactic, and it works very well! however i seem to struggle against the lesser sides? and always seem to concede a late goal! any ideas? or do you need a screenshot of my team? please help!!! :D

this is actually my first time posting, purely because i am soooo frustrated with my team! im using this tactic, and it works very well! however i seem to struggle against the lesser sides? and always seem to concede a late goal! any ideas? or do you need a screenshot of my team? please help!!! :D

you need to switch over to control/defend, take off the get ball forward shouts, play balanced and retain possession!
if the BWM can play DM, then drop him down and if the Am's can play MR and ML drop them down too :)

glad its working ok so far :)

yeah it is, youd be surprised how much money you can get for the old rangers players when you stick them in the premiership!! and a sugar daddy may have helped out haha

Hey Raikan, I think he means that he has setup the Poacher as mentioned in this thread - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/93883-goals-goals-goals-more-goals.html

It looks to be some sort of exploit and produces an unrealistic number of goals from the Poacher :/

Thats right. I tend to forget names. thank you.

are you applying the opposition instructions I mentioned in the OP
smile.gif
all strikers/mids to be closed down to weaker foot?

Yes I do, but not in the mid centers. It gives a lot of space in their back to the other team to work. Its like you closed down busquets and xavi and leave iniesta, sanchez and messi against 4 defenders... Uless you have 2 top mids with 20 on antecipation, acelaration and pace to be all over the place.

Thats right. I tend to forget names. thank you.

Yes I do, but not in the mid centers. It gives a lot of space in their back to the other team to work. Its like you closed down busquets and xavi and leave iniesta, sanchez and messi against 4 defenders... Uless you have 2 top mids with 20 on antecipation, acelaration and pace to be all over the place.

Moreira how about AMC or DMC, do use closing down and weak foot or this position is considered mid centers too?

Hello Raikan,

Currently using this with Recreativo, 1st season, i know you stated about team talks on the first page, but what do you use at half time? Do you say the same thing again?

Cheers in advance for anyone who replies