Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

I have it somewhere, will upload it when I get home.

Ey Raikan! any tricks up your sleave to avoid leaking goals with this tactic! I think this is the best tactic on this forum but im kinda bothered by the amount of goals i conceed against any oposition. So many 4-2, 5-3, 3-2 results.. thanks..

Ey Raikan! any tricks up your sleave to avoid leaking goals with this tactic! I think this is the best tactic on this forum but im kinda bothered by the amount of goals i conceed against any oposition. So many 4-2, 5-3, 3-2 results.. thanks..

you need to put the defenders on defend and set their instructions to exactly the same! exactly halfway closing down, no tight marking and hard tackling :)

that should sure it up at the back!

All 4 defenders or the CB`s? ok, thanks again... Rooney as Dls and Rvp as Poacher?

Last edited:
Very thankful for the counter variant of this tactic! Was 2-0 down at half time with my 4-2-3-1 in a CL semi-final. Switched to your 4-2-4, made a couple of substitutions, and we took the game 3-2.

All 4 defenders or the CB`s? ok, thanks again... Rooney as Dls and Rvp as Poacher?

just the CB's mate!

Rooney Dlf and RVP as advanced forward, give him a little more freedom and run with ball sometimes shoot from range sometimes!

Now, the problem is in the oposite part of the tactic!! : ) My first season with Spurs, i had 3 of my 4 strikers score more than 25 goals! ( defoe, adebayor and cardozo ) . Now the second season, they cant find the net!! I create alot of chances, even CCC but the just cant nail it! How do i address this Raikan? Ive brought in Doumbia and sold Llorente ( who i got for free but scored 2 in 21 games so with a salary of 90k i sold him for 28 million ). Cardozo still working pretty good in the deeplaying striker position, but the poacher is the one that disapoints the most..

Also, ive bought Willian like you allways recomend, how do i play him in this tactic? right winger?

Last edited:
Hi Raikan,thank u for the tactic. The teamwork is amazing,i play with Fiorentina and i scored a lot of wonderful goals. But i have problems with the def,i suffer a lot of goals. My CBs are Gonzalo Rodriguez and Davide Astori,i don't know what i wrong.

Can u help me with some changes? And the opponent instructions can help my defence?? Thanks u so much,your tactic is really amazing.