Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Hey Raikann, im not sure if i am posting this is in the corrrect thread and if i have my bad :p i was just wondering if this ama-zing tactic would work effectively with PSG as i recently started a story and i am unsure as to which of your tactics seem to work best with PSG weather this one is the best or any of your others , i only use your tactics as they have worked well for me in past save games :) help would be greatly appriciated mate

hey bud, this should work well with Zlat as the DLF and someone like Pato as the poacher :)

good luck

hey bud, this should work well with Zlat as the DLF and someone like Pato as the poacher :)

good luck

i was actually planning on making a move for pato as i used the fmeditor and gave meself an £80m budget but im also intrested in capoue and m'vila aswell so hopefully i can get them all and still have some money left over :) thanks for the advice man !!

PS - how would i have to change the strikers if i had ibrahimovic and signed cavani instead of pato mate ?

Hey Raikan,

So you know, that LFC Marshall update comes out today...many united fans will be looking to start a new save up using a good old 442 in order to watch their dreams play out with Rooney and RVP up front.

Therefore, i ask with much respect and appreciation.....

Will we be seeing a new or an updated 442/ 4222? or even possibly a 442 diamond to get the most out of Kagawa, RVP and Rooney?

Thanks. ;)

Hey Raikan,

So you know, that LFC Marshall update comes out today...many united fans will be looking to start a new save up using a good old 442 in order to watch their dreams play out with Rooney and RVP up front.

Therefore, i ask with much respect and appreciation.....

Will we be seeing a new or an updated 442/ 4222? or even possibly a 442 diamond to get the most out of Kagawa, RVP and Rooney?

Thanks. ;)

hey bud, this will work still, Kagawa playing out wide or dropping the DLF into the AMC position will work as well!

Rotating RVP and Rooney will also be a good idea and having Chicho and Welbeck rotating!

if you want to play all 4 together, then you will need a different formation or use RVP as and IF

Hey Raikan I want to try what you suggested and move the DLF to AMC. What settings/role would you suggest?

Hey Raikan I want to try what you suggested and move the DLF to AMC. What settings/role would you suggest?

leave as is :) I am reinventing this tactic, started a new Utd save right this minute after last nights pathetic loss!

Made a dozen or so changes and still going!

let me know if you keen to test it? train RVP and Rooney to play AML so long!

Raikan, can you suggest more BWM, CB, and DLF which are under 24 yrs old ? because I am in a search for long-term replacement of Wayne Rooney,Vidic, and a cover for Javi Martinez... is Lars Bender good enough for Martinez's cover ? because on the report i can get him for 5 mil......

Raikan, can you suggest more BWM, CB, and DLF which are under 24 yrs old ? because I am in a search for long-term replacement of Wayne Rooney,Vidic, and a cover for Javi Martinez... is Lars Bender good enough for Martinez's cover ? because on the report i can get him for 5 mil......

Lars is great :)

Zouma/Otamendi/Martinez/Nuno Reis/Varane

Mikel/Romulo/Naingollan/Fellaini

Erick Torres

****, 1st defeat in the league. 3-2 loss against Chelsea (away match). And followed by 1-1 draw against newcastle... what should I do ? Should I made tactic changes ?

leave as is :) I am reinventing this tactic, started a new Utd save right this minute after last nights pathetic loss!

Made a dozen or so changes and still going!

let me know if you keen to test it? train RVP and Rooney to play AML so long!
i will test it

Yeah, everything is looking strange and out of place.

Still not working man...

I have asked Sean and Lee to sort it out! I dont think I have the original anymore :( if someone has the original please upload it as an attachment here until the site is fixed?

thanks