Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

With this tactic with Swansea, I dominate games possession wise but always draw games?

Similarly to MrX, I seem to dominate games with Fulham, take the lead then not hang on to the lead, just wondering if this is an occurance for others of if theres a way to combat this?

tried it with benfica, doesnt seem to work :( loosing 4-3 to Rennes is really bad in my opinion

What happen's if you change LAM and RAM to Inside Forwards ? Does it work the same. Also making them cut inside?

tried it with benfica, doesnt seem to work :( loosing 4-3 to Rennes is really bad in my opinion

sorry to hear that mate, are you playing Cardozo in the STL position and Saviola STR? make the long shots slider to often for Cardozo... Ask Nico Gaitan to cut inside and play more through balls than crossing and use the shout - run at defence :)

Looks awesome, always on the look out for new tactics with two out and out strikers. Will upload and have a test later on :)

Looks awesome, always on the look out for new tactics with two out and out strikers. Will upload and have a test later on :)

the STL is not an out and out striker, it is the Rooney role, the creator and finisher, he drops deep into the pocket looking for the pass then playing in the STR who is the out & out striker :) works very well, its the Rooney & Hernandez partnership

Made a few tweaks and it seems to be working well for me in preseason. Stopped the wingers switching flanks (Don't have enough guys acomplished at both AML and AMR to have them switching flanks consistently. Made a few tweaks to the fullbacks and created a Cover/Stopped combo with the CB's.

the STL is not an out and out striker, it is the Rooney role, the creator and finisher, he drops deep into the pocket looking for the pass then playing in the STR who is the out & out striker :) works very well, its the Rooney & Hernandez partnership

Napoli offered up Cavani for 25M in my Atletico Madrid save, so I couldn't resist lodging a bid. Would Falcao and Cavani work well together? I'm also a little hesitant to switch from the complete madness 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 tweak I made. I'm in first place in La Liga and haven't lost a match yet.

Hey Raikann, im not sure if i am posting this is in the corrrect thread and if i have my bad :p i was just wondering if this ama-zing tactic would work effectively with PSG as i recently started a story and i am unsure as to which of your tactics seem to work best with PSG weather this one is the best or any of your others , i only use your tactics as they have worked well for me in past save games :) help would be greatly appriciated mate

Raikan, your tactic is just a success at my MU savegame, despite only win 2-1 versus the reserves, in pre-season against HSV they won 5-1 where 4 goals are scored in the 1st half....and a 4-0 win against antwerp, i hope this success continue to the BPL season, thanks for the tactic ;)