Started a new save to try this out, decided to do pre-season, then the first game before going to bed, I'll let the result speak for itself.

c6ecry1.jpg

widać że POLAKA taktyka jak coś robić to tak zrobić zeby się nie narobić a dobrze zrobić

I think as far as two mids also take part in defensive play, it'll be a mistake to put an anchor man behind them. Regista plays big part in attacking play.

regista has less defensive play contributin than other DM. if you don't have DM with great passing and creativity, maybe it's better change regista to be DM/S

This gives the oppostion way more chances than the original Danilos. And in some games it can cost you dearly.

It still works, just not as well (like every tactic on FM14)

And you'd have to say real life as well. Only Man Utd won more away games than at home this season in the PL.

How'd you line up W4nker, i can't seem to get it going in my barce save.

Easy to work away from home with Barcelona mate..cmon
No transfers and no Valdes or Puyol. Playing kids.

Also worked with Ajax, Everton, Norwich and two teams from Andorra in the Champions League.

Away form will never be as good as home especially on this ****** match engine but the tactic worked very well nonetheless

Of course, but on FMs before the difference between home and away results is much more random on FM14 imo

Aye it was too easy away from home before. This ME is much better and as you say random in that aspect.

made a few changes to dimartino's version of this tactic as i've been obsessed with no striker formations this year :p

View attachment 586214

looking good so far

View attachment 586220

gonna plug in jassar's defensive and offensive set-pieces next as i prefer them to these

View attachment 586229

here it is if anyone wants to give it a go. havent plugged the new set-pieces in yet, gonna test some more!

MAN, u have to do your own thread about this tactic. I think its very good, dont be lazy ;)