Does it matter having a right footed forward in the target man position and left footed in the treq role?

Changed RCB to Limited defender / stopper , Regista to anchor man

i tried ur tweaks and also add tight marking to every player in player instructions.played in champions league against chelsea and shakhtar and results looking good if you consider it first year and without any big transfer.also i agree defensive set pieces could be better.

Am I the only one not doing well with this tactic? Has been average at best

If you don't have a Target Man then changing to Complete Forward works just as well. Will work better for some teams.

34th game of the season (last in Bundesliga) and got a 4-4 draw against Dortmund away, after leading 4-0 at HT. Would be a very entertaining match now if it wasn't for the fact that we would've qualified for ECC with a win. Argh...

But all in all I'm stunned on this attacking play and getting some very good results also.

If you don't have a Target Man then changing to Complete Forward works just as well. Will work better for some teams.

Also, uncheck Retain Possession and Be More Expressive and change to Counter for very tough away games. Works brilliantly.

Definitely not as dynamic as the original: View attachment 586072

I'd stick with the tactic on the first page

Yeah, I'm not a fan of strikers on this edition and so avoid 3 strikers like a plague. The only things's I'm dubious about with the original version is the ball playing defenders, never liked them, and maybe trying the Advanced playmaker in a different role to make him more available to play balls through and for a pass from the midfield. I'm not sure he needs to add to the presence in the box with the 2 strikers, 2 CM's who ty get forward and then the two WB's who dart forward.

made a few changes to dimartino's version of this tactic as i've been obsessed with no striker formations this year :p

View attachment 381494

looking good so far

View attachment 381491

gonna plug in jassar's defensive and offensive set-pieces next as i prefer them to these

View attachment 381486

here it is if anyone wants to give it a go. havent plugged the new set-pieces in yet, gonna test some more!

veez

Lol, you really are obsessed with shadow strikers.

yeah :D

whenever i make a new tactic with strikers, doesnt take long for me subvert it lol just plugging away in the hope i can find something that works as well as what me and romian created back in the early patches.

Isn't working for me with an underdog team in the argentine first division. 4 games played: 1W, 3 L. 10 goals conceded. But my player are a bunch of di**-heads. I will keep the rest of the season, and update results.

Last edited:
There is possibility of mistake in tactic...the left midfielder doesnt have instructon "More risky passes". I dont know, if should be, but in danilo tactic both have "More risky passes" already turned on because of different role. I believe, that he took impression from danilo.

tomfmlfc

Regista play huge part...i doubt that will be that high scoring. Concede 10 goals in 30 matches isnt much...it is already beasty. How did you even got feeling, that isnt defensively solid?

I think as far as two mids also take part in defensive play, it'll be a mistake to put an anchor man behind them. Regista plays big part in attacking play.