Chocorelo19

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my Football Manager 2015 tactic. I brought to you a Attacking-control tactic with a stuctured system. What i mean Attack-Control..? I like my team control the game with alot of passes but i hate overused of tiki taka, i like to score alot but i hate to see to many long shots off the target. My point..?
"Make them all count" -----> 55%-60% Ball possession and 50% Shoots on Target!!

It's all about smashing your oppenents with 5 or 6 goals.... It's all about consistency.. This tactic gives that home and away!!

THE FORMATION AND TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 225874View attachment 225873

TRAINING AND OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

Start the season on june. All month very high "fitness and tactic but give priority to fitness" July still verry high "team cohetion-tactics" And for the rest of the season "team balance-Teamwork" in a high or normal ( depends on the facilities and how good your coaches are.)

But better have a read to this helpful site http://www.passion4fm.com/pre-season-assignments-increase-match-fitness/

View attachment 225871View attachment 222240

Set Pieces : Corners should generally be aimed for the near or fast post but NEAR is the exploit. So corners and throw ins exploits are installed. ;) ( Credit not mine). LB and RB should take the corners as well the throw ins.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

NOOOO OI ----> very important.

Some crusial things about the tactic:

The defense-Mid-Attack design its all about cover at back hold the ball in the mid and exploit the attack in a quick fashion.Everyone are important but the wing backs and the fantastic 3 in the front are the key players.
Some Important things in every position:

Goalkeepers (GK)
Handling, Positioning, Reflexes, One on Ones, Aerial Ability

Wing Defenders (DRL)
Tackling, Teamwork, Pace, Marking, Decisions

Central Defenders (DC)
Tackling, Jumping, Strength, Marking, Concentration

Central Defensive Midfielders (DMC)
Tackling, Passing, Bravery, Determination, Work Rate

Central Midfielders (MC)
Tackling, Passing, Teamwork, Decisions, Determination

Quick Forwards/Extreme (FC)
Finishing, Composure, Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling

Center Forwards (FC)
Finishing, Composure, Strength, Jumping, Anticipation

NOW THE IMPORTANT THING : Υour Left striker must be left footed and your right one right footed.If your Center Striker is right footed you swap positions with the right striker and if is left footed with the left one.

Here some screenshots of Chelsea First Year... Amazing!!!!!! 195 Goals and conceded 28

View attachment 224762View attachment 224761View attachment 224760View attachment 224759View attachment 224758
View attachment 224752View attachment 224751View attachment 224750

Fantastic 3 stats

View attachment 224757View attachment 224756View attachment 224755

Here some screenshots of Chelsea Third Year using Version 2... Amazing!!!!!! 221 Goals and conceded 18

View attachment 222880View attachment 222879

Fantastic 3 stats

View attachment 222878View attachment 222877View attachment 222876

About Version 2: Your Left and Right Forward must have opposite foot. If you like you can swap your Center striker with them but he must have the same foot...
About training General and TEAMWORK always!!!

Here it is hope you enjoy:

Amazing Strike Force 4-3-3 Domination!(Plug & Play) 15.3.2:
4-3-3 chocorelo _269B0C7A-82C4-4975-A90C-A356CA10834D

Here it is Amazing Strike Force 4-3-3 Domination V2.1 hope you enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j...lo++_D23B66B6-9D16-4289-8977-576D66A3EB8B.fmf

Please feel Free to comment and give your feedback with screen shots.

Last edited:
I am working Version 2... So far defence look better and we score more ...! So far Memphis is almost break the game!!! Amazing!!! View attachment 223159

Last edited:
Amazing goals great teamwork.. Here it is a taste.. ;)
[video=youtube;8f6NFOkq2fQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f6NFOkq2fQ[/video]

hows that Verison 2 coming along need a new tactic with my MLS which im not dominating which i hope i would :( been using ur OP tactic just gotta wait until it clicks

You have a lot of importance about swapping strikers in the OP. Is this saying you swap strikers positions with each other during the game or you're just highlighting the importance of which foot each side striker should be?

Having a quick play of your first tactic so far and it seems promising. Only thing that niggles me is the strikers seem to choose a pass when in the box when they have a shooting chance

I tried to make the 3 in the front all involved in the game with the main striker of course to score way more. That's why! Also with my tactic consistency is important so i prefer to win 5-6-7 goals than to score 12 or 13 and then to draw 0-0 or 1-1.About the swap of the strikers about version 2 (works also in the first) is that i need the Left-Right strikers to cut inside at a deep position and the easiest way is the opposite feet. And i do it before the game starts but as i said before swap is optional but i think is more officiant if you do. For example if you Hazard Diego costa and Barbosa the swap is between Diego costa and Hazard.

And yes OP are tricky!! if you use assistant or your own they might be work but this will disrupt the whole construct of the tactic ( example closing down specific players) So NOOOOO OP!

hey choco i can't see the difference between first version and second. can u upload again first or second pls ?

Thinking of giving this a try with a new save after reading the feedback. Not planning on going with a big team so which would be suitable for a medium side? Are these versions just improved or are they for different types of side? THanks

Both of them have the same concept but with the version 2 as you can see we scored more and we concede way less. My defenders was Zouma,Balanta,stones and mammana so i think it will be working!! give it a try and i am waiting for your feedback!

Great Goals ..!! Amazing Teamwork..!! Have a taste...... ;)

[video=youtube;37vQE7v0v0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37vQE7v0v0c[/video]

Both of them have the same concept but with the version 2 as you can see we scored more and we concede way less. My defenders was Zouma,Balanta,stones and mammana so i think it will be working!! give it a try and i am waiting for your feedback!

I see there are two version 2's now also. Is the amazing v2 the most up to date and valid for all teams? Thanks