got jb as psv Eindhoven boss and followed all the instructions in you post I have played 8 games with version 2 and I have to say tha it is what is says AMAZING I HAVE SCORED 35 goals but conceded 10 best result came in a 9-1 win at home to Utrecht worst result 2-2 draw away at feeyenoord but great tactic just wondering would it work in leagues 1 or 2 instead of with big teams

got jb as psv Eindhoven boss and followed all the instructions in you post I have played 8 games with version 2 and I have to say tha it is what is says AMAZING I HAVE SCORED 35 goals but conceded 10 best result came in a 9-1 win at home to Utrecht worst result 2-2 draw away at feeyenoord but great tactic just wondering would it work in leagues 1 or 2 instead of with big teams

I am happy that it works for you also.. ;) I didn't test it yet with small teams but i do think it work... About the defense i am trying to fix that for Center backs with low ACC attributes.. First step is a twek in the center backs instructions.. you can see a screenshot at page 4. Keep it up! ;)

This tactic reminds me of Liverpool thrashing Arsenal 5-1. With Sterling playing as something between left striker ore left winger and the same for Sturridge on the right side. Suarez played central that day with Coutinho and Henderson behind him. Probably Henderson would me more a Box-to-Box midfielder and Coutinho the roaming playmaker. That day Gerrard had the win over Ozil with his physical appearance so maybe a BallWinningMidfielder would have suited him that day.

My PC restart it self when i was testing the other tactic with Lazio and i didn't have a save game. So now i am testing your with them :) Its going nice for now , but i will share my results on the break :)

It's so easy...with V2.1 Amazing!!! here a taste against Atletico View attachment 222230View attachment 222229[video=youtube;IV4SmQURLuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4SmQURLuI[/video][video=youtube;4L0ZHnqSMEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0ZHnqSMEo[/video][video=youtube;Am-iCotP27k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am-iCotP27k[/video]

Am I correct in thinking in the 2.1 version.. left footed goes on the right, right footed on the left?

Am I correct in thinking in the 2.1 version.. left footed goes on the right, right footed on the left?

Yes and No.. The concept is that we need the Left-Right strikers to cut inside and opposite feet is the easy way to do that but also it work with out that, especially when your OP has 2 defensive midfielders is better the strikers to hug the line and cross..

going to try 2.1 my team seem to get caught on the break and that's where most of the goals I concede come from especially from when I have a corner

always concede from corners, don't even score that much..

put your middle striker to stand on first post, always does the trick for me

already scored 7 corners in 5 matches

Choco, any PPM to recommend for better play?
Yes I am working v2.2 and is looking impressive so far.better football..more goals.. More players getting involved in the scoring.. It needs to play more games with it to see the consistency!!