about your comment drozo87 this is not possible... but anyway please post your results using my tactic and if i see 5 games 5 lost i will delete the thread!!

Sry mate i deleted the save. I didnt say the tactis is awful for you and others but for me and my everton team second season

I used to play with TFF's FEROCITY but after a few bargains made on big strikers and my two MCs knocking at my door alternately asking to play, I switched to this one, which allows me to play with 3 strikers and both of my MCs.

Results are impressive so far (2025-2026 so pretty big team I admit) !

Marck 9-0 Lyon (!)
Marck 3-1 Lyon (French Cup)
Nantes 2-3 Marck (League Cup)
PSG 2-0 Marck
Marck 5-0 Bordeaux
Caen 0-4 Marck
Marck 7-0 Toulouse

Marck is a small French team from the 5th division, I managed to promote them and finally won the Champions League in 2025.

PSG obviously has a very strong team so I don't bother with this loss, otherwise the amount of goals scored by the 3 strikers and the way the team plays are really impressive !

I will try this a few more games !

Soon you will play way better Canarche !! Enjoy ;)
Do u think it will work with smaller teams in big leagues ? Like for example : Lazio(Italy) , Atletico/Valencia(Spain) , Newcastle/Swansea(England) ? Because for now i am outscoring my opponents because my players are good. Results like 2-5 ,3-2, 4-3 , 5-2.... If my attack is weaker i think i will be beat ...

P.S. Witch one of the tree strikers is your best scorer ? Just to know to put Aguerro there :)

Yes it will work.. You shouldn't concede too many goals tho... I have Balanta and Zouma and my defense is solid!! what attributes your defenders has ??? Anyway I think you should remove tide marking and press little on your defenders or make them defenders (defence ) with the same instructions. About the strikers.. Your main goalscorer is the center one but you should read about swap in my main page!! Hope i helped..

What if my strikers are all right-footed ?:) I switched to Dortmund ,because i won with City 0-5 against Barcelona away and i stop testing with them as it was awesome :)
So i have Immobile , Reus , Aubemeyang and Ramos and they are all right-footed and i don't have any money to buy Zaza(for example) who is left-footed.
Should i switch my strikers if all right-footed ?:)

Also i have Hummels , Papastathopolus and Subotic for defenders with only Papasta... have good ACC on his stats
So can you screenshot your personal instructions for the defenders(with the tweak you spoke of) ??

P.S. Its seems that its working for now with DC/C ,even that Hummels have Acc - 9 :)

I am working Version 2... So far defence look better and we score more ...! So far Memphis is almost break the game!!! Amazing!!! View attachment 956946

Looks interesting, it is amazing
o.png

Canarche first of all your strikers must be extreme-wingers likes players and not "heavy" such as ZLATAN for the swap to work nicely. The swap between the strikers gives you an advantage for many reasons... For example if your main striker has a bad day the swaping will help in your scoring chances.Also if the OP has a "plan" for your center striker also helps and don't forget about the corners.. Anyway is optional... That's why i personaly use it in special conditions.. For example if at the first 15 minutes my center striker scores twice the swap is a must!!

But my strikers are extreme-wingers like : Reus and Aubemeyang....
Can u explain again what i need to tweak to the defenders , 'couse i didn't get it. Or better yet , can you do a screenshot of their instructions ???

So i need to use the second option ,because my defenders are slow(Hummels and Subotic) and they can't be covering with acc. - 9 :)

Yes i think so, second one it will work better for you. By the way your screenshot with bayern is not realistic... Bayern is the only team that beats me 3 years with chelsea (4-3 away) ;)

Yes i think so, second one it will work better for you. By the way your screenshot with bayern is not realistic... Bayern is the only team that beats me 3 years with chelsea (4-3 away) ;)

Bayern nothing . My nightmare is Juventus. First 3 season 10 loses ....with every single tactic :)

Try again with mine ;)
In a few days . I am testing one other tactic with Lazio and yours with Dortmund :) Than i will start new save with Lazio and share my test result. Being a Lazio fan for almost 30 years , i need to say that if u can make a tactic work with Lazio , it will work with every other team :)