Your training is better to be on TEAMWORK.. i see in your screenshot that you have it on defensive position..

Cool will give that a go from the 20 league game mark. I picked it up from your screenshot from your Real Madrid save.

View attachment 959824View attachment 959825View attachment 959826

Could be better but still getting ok results. Going to change the match training to attacking movement and try the corner tweak mentioned earlier and see what happens over the next 10 games
I don't think it will change anything. Its just the tactic . I tested it with five different teams. Its just random results... 1st match of the season i bust Bayern M with Dortmund 1-4 with tactic on accomplished and next 3 matches i lose to herta , ausburg and werder. Than win against Leverkusen away -0-6 ?!?!? Than a win against Wolfsbutg 3-1 and a loss to arsenal 1-7 at home...

I don't think it will change anything. Its just the tactic . I tested it with five different teams. Its just random results... 1st match of the season i bust Bayern M with Dortmund 1-4 with tactic on accomplished and next 3 matches i lose to herta , ausburg and werder. Than win against Leverkusen away -0-6 ?!?!? Than a win against Wolfsbutg 3-1 and a loss to arsenal 1-7 at home...

I am impressed Canarche that you have the time to test V2.1 with "5 TEAMS" when i upload the tactic only 2 days ago....Anyway it's your opinion but before you make a comment about consistency and results please post screenshots that shows that bad results came after using V2.1....! Also here some screenshots against your famous predator tactic AWAY....!!
View attachment 221872View attachment 221871View attachment 221870

Soon i will post the results from HOME ... ;)

Last edited:
This is PREDATOR without manual marking . Try to win against it with manual marking. I am on your disposal to do a multiplayer game and i will play with PREDATOR tactic against yours....

Last edited:
Also here some screenshots against your famous predator tactic AWAY....!!

Dude, even it isn't Ferocity V3 but just look you put Alba to play ML but he is a full back and he is left footed. You should use Neymar instead of Alba at ML position. Why then didn't you put Ronaldo to play the full back in your tactic? ;)

Heh... Chocorelo19, do you seriously think that someone might believe in such testing when you test your own tactic vs other people tactics? :)

After a bad run of results over Christmas I decided to pack it in. Thanks for the tactic mate but it just didn't work for me even after switching to Team Work. Thanks for the share though

Chocorelo19 i started in Chile 2014 so that my players could grow to the tactic however i cant start training in 1st year until end of June 30th but i was able to schedule 10-11 pre-season games between July 1st and Augusut 4th that way we get enough conditioning in as well as our players get used to the tactic.. is there anyway to be able to do the training before June 30th in year 1?

Chocorelo19 i started in Chile 2014 so that my players could grow to the tactic however i cant start training in 1st year until end of June 30th but i was able to schedule 10-11 pre-season games between July 1st and Augusut 4th that way we get enough conditioning in as well as our players get used to the tactic.. is there anyway to be able to do the training before June 30th in year 1?

add[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]russia You should pick start season earlier..

With chilie u start may 31st 2014

The best way for pre-season training is to Arrange Friendlies.
By playing matches the players will both improve their knowledge of your tactics and their individual match fitness. The individual players match fitness will also be improved by assigning players to intense physical training.

By arranging multiple friendly matches, you increase your players fluidity leves of your tactic, illustrated in the tactical familiarity levels, which shows your players knowledge of the different tactical instructions in your chosen tactic.
As soon as the game is finished loading, I supervise the fixture list, to find
the best setup. Normally I try to arrange 7 to 10 friendlies with an interval of three days between each match.

To increase the familiarity levels quicker, I try to set up three to four friendlies against teams with a larger reputation.
By arranging 7 to 10 friendlies I make sure a broad section of my players (both first team players and reserves) gets match experience, through squad rotation.

A player needs to be selected in multiple matches to reach 100% match fitness.
(As a rule of thumb a player will increase his match fitness by 10 percent for each match played in preseason, when fit (90-100% condition).

Αδερφέ πάρα πολύ καλή. Με την Καβάλα τρίτη σεζόν παίζω πεντάδα (κλασικά με μηδενικό μπάτζετ).

In ur instructions u say have two left and a right or two rights and a left for strikers... Am I better of carrying two strikers per foot in case one gets injured or goes international tournament?