American Pepsi SuperLeague Franchise Applications

Great idea, Any more help you can give us with the application would be great. But i'll have a crack best i can. More details whenever you need them. Can we have normal transfer rules aswell as i would love to do a MLS save where everything was the same transfer system as everywhere else. God Bless America haha. Be quality to make this a playable save with normal transer system. (I had a bit of time so i left you a message mate with a start of a db as i know my way round the editor as i spend so much time in it and know how tricky these nation rules can be, hope it helps you out as its a great project and you have a bit to do with creating all the teams so this gives you a headstart)

Here's my application:

Team Name - Washington Wolves
Short Name - Wolves
6 Letter - Wolves
Nickname- The Wanderers

Stadium - Joe Albi Stadium Statistics and Information - 28500 capacity. I want to buy it and use it as training ground. So whatever cost that is let me know how that impacts my finances. I've worked out below what it is. Not sure if i'm correct tho. I would like to rename the stadium. The Joe. Which i believe is already the unnoficial name with the fans ;) But an invesetor might rebrand the stadium all together for extra revenue. The ground is a bit old built in 1950.. so after speaking to my congressman he said for a bribe we could have it on the cheap ;) The condition of the ground atm is -Average but as your see yourself in the editor it can be expanded.

Lat- 47.705
Long- 117.483

Expansion Capacity - 57300

750k per 1000 seats - $21.37m for the 28500 So give me a good price. I might even finance some of it with a loan but that sounds complicated.

Pitch relaid - 100k to Grass

I think it can be a massive franchise. My sponser is Walmart (see kits). Dont get bigger than that. And its a capital city team. Which DC United have shown there is an appitite for football/soccerball in the State. Not to mention Seattle etc.

Ticket Price - $33
Season Ticket - $450

Logo
View attachment 483077

Kits

View attachment 427680 View attachment 427679

The Walmart Group are showing an interest to buy the franchise.
However, there has been major rumours of this guy wanting to invest and be on the board.

Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon

View attachment 427663

Go Wolves!!

Last edited:
Think you should try putting this in a different category to get more interest

Love this here is my application
Marco Island Athletic
Short name: Athletic
6 Letter name: MIAT
Nickname: the sunshiners (due to being in Florida)

Stadium: Sunshine stadium
Capacity: 5,000
Training Ground: Sunshine stadium

Cost
building stadium: $17.5 million

Match ticket price: $50
Season Ticket Price: $500 (based on the assumption that they play 18 home games)

Description of kits and colours:
Home kit: Plain all yellow with emblem on front and white number colour.
Away kit: Checked white and blue with emblem on front
logo: Blue and Yellow checks in black circle

Applying for government grant to say ' president's boys' on kits

Hi guys, due to this going a bit slowly (although its progressing well, we have about 11 teams so far) Im opening offers up to players who might like to whip up another franchise for the game?

We've got some really good small teams but lacking some massive ones from big cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas etc.

Here is my idea for an LA team:

LA United
LA United
LAU
United

For a Stadium the Club are renting the ROSE BOWL stadium (capacity 94392) for a whopping $2.35million per year.

The club are also building a top training ground in Los Angeles using a sponsor and a $15million governmment grant to pay, calling it the Microsoft Centre which will make contributing to the community a priority. Giving disadvantaged youths the prospect of training at a world class venue, as well as offering education and lodging.

In order to fill their massive ground, LA are putting ticket prices at a minimum price.

ave ticket: $15
ST: $200

Home kit: Dark Blue foreground with a Gold diagonal stripe across the front of the strip and white number.
away kit: White foreground with dark blue outline.

Hello mate, i took your idea and ran with it a bit. But i thought this would really help when you make the db. As i already done it for myself. Do with the file whatever you like. Its an MLS and a MLS Championship. All prize money sorted parachute playoffs american cups etc. Its got my franchise in and a mates as we started a network save. It aslo runs along side any other updates you might use. You just have to start the season in England with the start date. As i changed the season to match Europe. It's all working tho nation rules etc. Really fun db. Hope it helps. Zippyshare.com - U.S.A..dbc

dont know how this works but here goes

Austin Aztec FC
Short name: Austin Aztex
6 Letter name: Austin
Nickname: Rednecks

Stadium: edward m.house park
Capacity: 6,500 (to be renovated up to 22,000 over the next four years, synthetic pitch
Training Ground: edward m.house park

Match ticket price: $55
Season Ticket Price: $450

View attachment 425250View attachment 425249View attachment 425248
home red white
away blue white
third orange black

Applying for government grant to expand stadium ($40million) and changing name to aztec arena.

Last edited:
Hello mate, i took your idea and ran with it a bit. But i thought this would really help when you make the db. As i already done it for myself. Do with the file whatever you like. Its an MLS and a MLS Championship. All prize money sorted parachute playoffs american cups etc. Its got my franchise in and a mates as we started a network save. It aslo runs along side any other updates you might use. You just have to start the season in England with the start date. As i changed the season to match Europe. It's all working tho nation rules etc. Really fun db. Hope it helps. Zippyshare.com - U.S.A..dbc

Cheers for the offer but Im actually looking forward to creating the competition on the editor myself, mad as it seems haha. I already have the skeleton of it down anyway, just need the rest of the teams.

Thanks anyway, feel free to make any changes to the file I put up.

The one thing I do need help with is skins and logos and kits etc. Im fine with the editor but ive never really felt the need to have gone past that.

Cheers for the offer but Im actually looking forward to creating the competition on the editor myself, mad as it seems haha. I already have the skeleton of it down anyway, just need the rest of the teams.

The one thing I do need help with is skins and logos and kits etc. Im fine with the editor but ive never really felt the need to have gone past that.

Yeah those nation rules are tricky, logos are same with kits. How i did it was You get the kit you want. Then go to the folder where the original american team is put your kit there. Then rename it say if i went over atlanta silverbacks to create the club i would rename my new kit whatever silverbacks is and replace there kit with the kit i want. Same premise with logo's and unique id's. Then you got to get the unique id of said american club your replacing and change your logo to that number.

Lol you with me? That db i put up is set up to do it as you just replace teams rather than make new clubs. You just need to get the kits and logos of all the american sides and do what i suggested above. All the teams i put in the leagues outside the mls your able to do this too. I got Austin Villa and Washington Wolves kits and logos on mine replacing the clubs i went over. I thought this would be the easiest way. As i dont know how to make config files. Fmreporter if you google that is a great new site for graphics your find all u need there and Megapack Kits for Football Manager 2014 (Season 2013/2014) - Drakter - FMNorge has the american kits.

There maybe loads of easiest ways to do it, ask someone to make you a config file!! lol but thats how i worked around it.

San Francisco United
Short name: San United
6 Letter name: San U
Nickname: Gold boys

Stadium: Gold bridge
Capacity:100,000
Training Ground: San stadium

Match ticket price: $37
Season Ticket Price: $500 (based on the assumption that they play 18 home games)

Home kit: All plain gold
Away kit: Gold and Red stripes

hiya mate, i know you said you were wanting to design one yourself but i saw this today and it looks very impressive if this is any help building it?

USA Fantasy Update + Continental Cups - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats