Buying Stadium - 12m

Match ticket price: $50
Season Ticket Price: $500

Description of kits and colours:
Home kit: Standard Tangerine kits with Black Trim
Away kit: Boca Style Black with Tangerine Trim
logo: Tangerine and Black Trim

Hope i have done this right??

St. Louis but based in Springfield? LOL Go home dude, you're drunk.

If this is still going, I have an idea! "Washington Walkers" (named after TWD). I dont really know much about stadiums etc. but if you're ever making any more, this would be a cool idea. Nickname: The Walkers. Based in Washington etc.

i have tried messaging parklane82. he hasn't replied. it shows he has been on-line. i noticed that some of you have been around the editor. would one one you set this up and give it the go-ahead? it seems the thread has died. i want to play this game, it looks very interesting!!!

thepav?

I gather this idea might be dead, but I created a logo for my team and then became really keen... so on the off-chance that it is still going to happen, here's my application:

View attachment 406829

The village of Southampton, Suffolk County - partly on the South Fork of Long Island - is the oldest English settlement in the State of New York, settled by the Puritans in 1640. Renowned for their adherence to strict moral and religious principles, the Puritans were also colloquially referred to as "killjoys" - although, they preferred to refer to themselves as "The Godly".

Kenneth P. LaValle represents the District in the New York Senate. The sports stadium of Stony Brook University, which is home to its various football (soccer), lacrosse and football (gridiron) teams, bears his name and has a current capacity of 8,136.

In October 2012, it was reported that the University has allocated $5.7 million for the addition of at least 2,000 seats to LaValle Stadium, which would bring the capacity up to 10,000 and a standing [resulting in a total] capacity of at least 12,000.
- Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are also already plans to expand further to 17,000 total (15,000 seating; 2,000 standing)
- Officials: $5.7M Allocated for Future LaValle Stadium Expansion - Government - Three Village, NY Patch

All of the above has already been budgeted for by New York State and Stony Brook University.

Team name: Southampton Puritans
Short name: Puritans
6 Letter name: Godly
Nickname: The Killjoys

Stadium: Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium (opened 2002)
Location: 40?55′08″N 73?07′27″W / 40.91889?N 73.12417?W / 40.91889; -73.12417
Current capacity: 8,136 (expansion to 10,000 seating; 2,000 standing underway | expansion to 15,000 seating; 2,000 standing planned)

View attachment 406824 View attachment 406823

Rental cost (assuming planned upgrade to 10,000 seats plus 2,000 standing is completed at start of game)
@ $25k per 1,000 seats = $250,000 | @ $10k per 1,000 standing = $20,000* | Total = $270,000
Pitch: FieldTurf (FIFA approved | FieldTurf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Additional expansion: Not yet | Naming rights: No.
Training facilities: Kenneth P. LaValle complex (How good do you think existing facilities are? Shared access with various sports teams from Stony Brook University - soccer, lacrosse, gridiron etc - Please advise)

*I went for 50% of seat renting and rounded down to $10k make the sums easy. Is that OK?

Match ticket prices
Seating (up to 10,000): $20 - Adults; $14 - Students of SBU (max. 2,000 seats) and Children (under 14 years)
Standing (up to 2,000): $10 - Adults; $7 - Students of SBU (max. 1,000 seats) and Children (under 14 years)

Season ticket prices
Seating: $324 - Adults; $252 - Students of SBU and Children
Standing: $144 - Adults; $90 - Students of SBU and Children

View attachment 406828View attachment 406827

Home kit (Ponte Preta style)

Shirt: Black with white trim and collar; white sash from top right to bottom left as we look; my Southampton Puritans logo on the breast within the white sash; kit manufacturer's logo opposite; Sponsor - Stony Brook University logo within black block across the midriff.
Shorts: Black with white trim along the bottom edge; Reversed Puritans graphic logo on left side of shorts.
Socks: White.

Away kit
Same as above but burgundy red instead of black; gold instead of white (because when the Puritans are away from home, they get all decadent!)

Last edited: