American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

Missing Sean O'Reilly, Zachary Olwo, Rubio Ruben, Donnie Smith and Younes Belhanda

Can't get on FM as my pc broke down so I've got a 50/50 chance of getting my squad complete

I also sent a request for my last two players yesterday, hope they are OK!

Just e-mailed you my latest list of player replacements and staff mate, sorry its a bit late just found time to do it.

I'll get some sort of storyline started in the other thread as soon as I can confirm my whole squad. Just gotta figure out who my main rival will be....

I'll get some sort of storyline started in the other thread as soon as I can confirm my whole squad. Just gotta figure out who my main rival will be....

:p I'm looking forward to that!

Miami Soccer Club? :D

Guys... After almost finishing the file, 25+ hours of work over 3 weeks; I clicked the **** delete button instead of load. No backup. This literally has made me so upset. Sorry guys.

Guys... After almost finishing the file, 25+ hours of work over 3 weeks; I clicked the **** delete button instead of load. No backup. This literally has made me so upset. Sorry guys.

****, that sucks :( No possiblity to reset changes within the editor either?

I'm open on any solutions to fix this guys!

While you edit things in the editor it does save some sort of temporary file, so that if the editor crashes, you can choose to restore the changes you made before saving. But I am unsure of how to recover it, or if it's possible once you have saved the changes.

Without meaning to sound disrespectful about it all, just gonna get straight to the point. What's gonna happen with the game? What's the chances of it resuming?

IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING THE GAME:

It has ended. I'm sorry to say, it's ended.

Proof:
CoulonFM2014: It's not happening at all?
mkmillwall: nah dude

Without meaning to sound disrespectful about it all, just gonna get straight to the point. What's gonna happen with the game? What's the chances of it resuming?

Can't see it happening mate... I'll likely do it again when I'm more motivated seeing it deleted really put me off so maybe when fm 16 comes out.

Can't see it happening mate... I'll likely do it again when I'm more motivated seeing it deleted really put me off so maybe when fm 16 comes out.

Okay mate, good stuff with the work you had put in and unlucky that a mistake happened