American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

**** that's a real shame! Was looking forward to this and had just finished my team as well haha!

Okay guys (sorry mkmillwall for posting it here) but over the next few days I MAY decide to do a chairman game but in a different league. The likely destination(s) is Ligue 1, BBVA, Bundesliga and maybe Serie A. If I was to do this would people be interested

Okay guys (sorry mkmillwall for posting it here) but over the next few days I MAY decide to do a chairman game but in a different league. The likely destination(s) is Ligue 1, BBVA, Bundesliga and maybe Serie A. If I was to do this would people be interested

If you do it in Serie A... (Remember Godfish vs You! :p) Seriously though, Serie A would be best because it's the most competitive. :)

I will, of course join any chairman game! At all! Ever! EVER!