American Premier League Chairman Game - Sign Up/Discussion

It's more the midfield that i am struggling with - Cant find anyone half decent to play on the left. Have tried looking with a max value of 2.5mil and still can't really find anyone that looks any good that hasn't been taken!
I'm not in the business of giving advice to opponents but.... Bobby Convey and Colin Clark are both half decent Americans who play on the left. I don't know if Garza is taken, but he looks OK too. I'm sure there are plenty of non americans, too.

I'm not in the business of giving advice to opponents but.... Bobby Convey and Colin Clark are both half decent Americans who play on the left. I don't know if Garza is taken, but he looks OK too. I'm sure there are plenty of non americans, too.

Cheers man. Convey has definitely gone, will have a look at the other two. If i had seen them don't remember them really standing out but will see.

It will be fine I can find players, just all the players i find that look really decent have all ready been taken (Not surprisingly!)

Have a squad of about 24 atm or something, and got 3 mil so might just go big for 1 player haha.

Cheers man. Convey has definitely gone, will have a look at the other two. If i had seen them don't remember them really standing out but will see.

It will be fine I can find players, just all the players i find that look really decent have all ready been taken (Not surprisingly!)

Have a squad of about 24 atm or something, and got 3 mil so might just go big for 1 player haha.

Foreigners on loan still count as part of the cap haha. And there are still some uncovered gems for sure :) we just need to convince the people without squads to submit something.

Sorry guys i have one more question!

If the manager you want is currently in charge of an international team, do you multiply that contract by 1.25? Or do you treat them as unemployed and approach to sign and see what the demands are?

I guess this also applies to national team staff as well.

Sorry guys i have one more question!

If the manager you want is currently in charge of an international team, do you multiply that contract by 1.25? Or do you treat them as unemployed and approach to sign and see what the demands are?

I guess this also applies to national team staff as well.

Well, how do you approach someone already hired as manager? Surely you have to be the manager yourself to take charge of a club :) So I guess you should use their current wage. That's what I did at least.

haha yeah that is true didn't think of it like that!!

I was thinking of them like a user manager where you could manage both club and International.

haha yeah that is true didn't think of it like that!!

I was thinking of them like a user manager where you could manage both club and International.

True that

who are we waiting on?

Look at submitted squads list its not up to date but you'll see who. Plus a lot of people have to fill out squads as well still and staff. You have until tomorrow night.

Btw, how is the situation if we have someone with dual nationality, but they opt away from American during the game and get their full debut for another country?
Will that make you exceed your foreign quota immediately, or do you have some time frame to sell a player?

Btw, how is the situation if we have someone with dual nationality, but they opt away from American during the game and get their full debut for another country?
Will that make you exceed your foreign quota immediately, or do you have some time frame to sell a player?

They still have us as a second nationality so it's fine.

Hey guys, so I'm back at school now and have a ton of work, so here's a proposal:

Transfer registration still closes wednesday night. Loan period is thursday and Friday.
However, the preliminary database will likely be released thursday or friday and will likely have one or two teams (that haven't submitted squads) missing. Then, likely on Sunday, the first release without any games played but the official database will be sent out so you guys can do season predictions etc. Sometime next week, the first three months of the game will be released. Works? Cheers!

Also, here is a list of people who's squads I still have to edit in/have not submitted:

Still have to edit in -
Idaho Magic FC
Las Vegas City FC

Yet to Submit -
Birmingham Bears
Dallas United
Las Vegas Kings
San Jose Sharks

If those teams do not submit their squads, I will be making them for them, so reach out to them and ask them to do so. If after 6 months there is no activity, standby list people will be made active. Cheers!

Also, there are still some teams without necessary players, but I have faith that you guys can handle this! Thanks for understanding players!

Sounds good. I should be able to get on today when i get home to finalise my signings but only really need a couple more players and staff but am quite busy today - Hopefully the players i choose will also be available the time!

btw, completely forgot to mention Joel Sonora also joined, from Boca Juniors.

btw, completely forgot to mention Joel Sonora also joined, from Boca Juniors.

You can edit your post? Haha, also:

9 hours to submit your squad!

4 teams yet to submit, but many of you are lacking players so please submit guys!

TEAMS REQUIRING PLAYERS/Staff:

Portland Pandas - 2 players, all staff
Phoenix Rangers - 6 players
Scottsdale Rangers - 1 player, some staff
Houston Heroes - 12 players
Philadelphia City - some staff
L.A. Raiders - 5 players
San Diego Aztecs - 1 player
San Antonio Spurs - 18 players, some staff
Chicago Ducks - 3 players, some staff
New Jersey Jaguars - 3 players, some staff
Dallas United - full team
Birmingham Bears - full team
San Jose Sharks - full team
Las Vegas Kings - full team

Please get these submissions in guys, cheers!

Been really busy past couple of days so not been able to get on fm to sort my last couple of players and staff out. Should definately be able tomorrow if thats alright? If not let me know and i will just tell you a manger i want :)

Been really busy past couple of days so not been able to get on fm to sort my last couple of players and staff out. Should definately be able tomorrow if thats alright? If not let me know and i will just tell you a manger i want :)

If you have an IRL exception, I guess that's alright. First Draft Database will likely be released tomorrow anyways.

If anyone who doesn't notify me reasons has not submitted the rest of their squad players to me, they will be filled out by mediocre American players in random positions. I stress that you guys give me the rest of your players quickly, cheers!

I'm LA Raiders, why do I need 5 more players, I submitted my list of 25 players and you said they were all fine.

I'm LA Raiders, why do I need 5 more players, I submitted my list of 25 players and you said they were all fine.

These are the players I have for you:

GK: Sy, Meret, Howard, Gogic
LB: Dudgeon
RB: Lannon
CB: Whatmough, Whitbread, Garcia, Fennel
CM: Morales, Denny
LAM: El Ghannassy, O’Reilly
RAM: Jozefzoon
CAM: Merida
ST: Banasevych, Dwyer, Vazquez, Paul-Pittman

Adds up to twenty... any I'm missing?