Amy Winehouse found dead

suprised no one's argued that cobain was killed! there's so many conspiracies about these types of deaths, i expect there will be a few with amy's.

The papers are having a field day on the rumour that Amy went on an emotionally charged 36 hour bender after an argument which ultimately resulted in her suicide.

As for Cobain, in my eyes there isn't a debate, what we have been told happened, certainly did not happen as 'they' would have us believe, the facts are there in black and white.

Cobain was found with enough Heroin in his system to cause a man of average build to slip into a coma like state instantaneously after injection. Yet we are to believe that Cobain (a small framed man) injected his heroin, neatly placed his needles and other paraphernalia back in a box and onto a side table, before reaching for his shotgun, sitting down in the middle of his floor and blowing his own head off?

Anyway, thats for another time and a whole other discussion.

Last edited:
suprised no one's argued that cobain was killed! there's so many conspiracies about these types of deaths, i expect there will be a few with amy's.

Why would we argue Cobain was killed on an Amy Winehouse thread? :S :)

This song reminds me of her:

[video=youtube;UAWcs5H-qgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ[/video]

Been meaning to get back to this post: but yeh, general idea is alright but I am guessing Amy Winehouse didn't need to turn to prostitution to feed her addiction ;)