An [Amateur] Tactician's Chalkboard for FM11

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 694
  • Views Views 453K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Piatti's article seems interesting. I'm thinking of signing him for my United to play as inside forward, and retraining him to AMR so he can cut inside with his left foot. Do you think he'll do well at AMR??

You don't need to retrain him as a right winger, because he is capable of playing there already. And it sounds like a decent idea, but you would need to improve his attributes a lot more before you do, because even though he is a good player, some of his attributes need a good polishing before bringing him on.

Also be wary of the fact that Almeria will be no pushovers in letting him go, and you're looking at a good £18million to swoop him from there. I would recommend waiting a season or three.

the amount of effort you have put into this is amazing,
i think the 'amateur' part in the title should be removed. :)

Thanks and maybe, I will think about it.

You don't need to retrain him as a right winger, because he is capable of playing there already. And it sounds like a decent idea, but you would need to improve his attributes a lot more before you do, because even though he is a good player, some of his attributes need a good polishing before bringing him on.

Also be wary of the fact that Almeria will be no pushovers in letting him go, and you're looking at a good £18million to swoop him from there. I would recommend waiting a season or three.

Thanks and maybe, I will think about it.

I think he has a minimum fee of about 11.75m why I'm signing him in the past it has got to 20m plus for him so dont know if he has signed a new contract on mine

I think he has a minimum fee of about 11.75m why I'm signing him in the past it has got to 20m plus for him so dont know if he has signed a new contract on mine

He doesn't have a minimum fee unfortunately, which is why they ask for so much money.

I have played 5 seasons with Arsenal and modern tactic the most succsesfull was my first and last season ,The tactic is very good,first season with the original squad i won premiership leguea cup and champions legua beat Inter at the final with 5-1 !! In those five season i won premiership 3 times ,and here is my best eleven in the season i won for second time champions legue View attachment 147190

I like the tactic very much ,every game is plesuare to be played ,and every match have a pressure ....its a great tactic man..keep going !! :)

He doesn't have a minimum fee unfortunately, which is why they ask for so much money.

On my Malaga save after the first season he signed a new contract with a 12 million release fee. It is well less then money I was forced to offer for them to except on a Barca save I was fooling around with. May just sign him if the board gives me some good money in the summer.

I have played 5 seasons with Arsenal and modern tactic the most succsesfull was my first and last season ,The tactic is very good,first season with the original squad i won premiership leguea cup and champions legua beat Inter at the final with 5-1 !! In those five season i won premiership 3 times ,and here is my best eleven in the season i won for second time champions legue View attachment 147190

I like the tactic very much ,every game is plesuare to be played ,and every match have a pressure ....its a great tactic man..keep going !! :)

That is very impressive. I am happy that you have been able to achieve so much and finally break the Gunners' trophy drought. I haven't even been able to achieve such with Arsenal, so your success is evidence that it works.

On my Malaga save after the first season he signed a new contract with a 12 million release fee. It is well less then money I was forced to offer for them to except on a Barca save I was fooling around with. May just sign him if the board gives me some good money in the summer.

He would be a good asset to you. Especially in the fight for Europe. He is good around those teams, and can have players worked around him to enhance his abilities as a player.

When the next article is coming up? If I remember correctly, it was modern playmaker? Besides that on a queue there was 3 man defensive line, basics of attacking and something else?

When the next article is coming up? If I remember correctly, it was modern playmaker? Besides that on a queue there was 3 man defensive line, basics of attacking and something else?

The next article will be delayed by the fact that the rest of my life hangs within the balance of the next two to three months. I can't write articles and revise for my exams at the same time, so therefore, the next article could be as far as June/July.

And this bring me on to the fact that I will be on a lot less, and people will have to write their own articles (going through the rules though of course) and keeping the thread alive for however long it can be whilst I grind through these months and hope that I can stay on for Sixth Form.

The next article will be delayed by the fact that the rest of my life hangs within the balance of the next two to three months. I can't write articles and revise for my exams at the same time, so therefore, the next article could be as far as June/July.

And this bring me on to the fact that I will be on a lot less, and people will have to write their own articles (going through the rules though of course) and keeping the thread alive for however long it can be whilst I grind through these months and hope that I can stay on for Sixth Form.

Okay, thanks for info, and good luck to your exams!

Hopefully someone is going to make an articles, I don't want this great thread to fade away.

Okay, thanks for info, and good luck to your exams!

Hopefully someone is going to make an articles, I don't want this great thread to fade away.

Thanks and hopefully yeah. Didn't come this far only for my exams to get in the way.

Thanks and hopefully yeah. Didn't come this far only for my exams to get in the way.
hahahahaha, this thread is mine (6)

good luck though, starting napoli soon so we will see what we can find. if you want, PM a list of things you want/would like covered, and ill try and match your standards

hahahahaha, this thread is mine (6)

good luck though, starting napoli soon so we will see what we can find. if you want, PM a list of things you want/would like covered, and ill try and match your standards

Haha, you wish. ;)

Thanks, and sure. I will do that soon. Need to get some things covered revision-wise first and then I will send you the PM. I am thankful that you would do this though. Keeps the thread from picking up cobwebs.

I would love to do something on classic tactics, but seeing as classic football for me is World Cup 1998 it doesn't go back very far. Plus I have exams and papers coming up as well. Darn the life of a university student!

Well, we do have over a quarter of a million people on here that can cover with their own ideas. :)

I think real number is close to 100, haven't seen too many people with over 1000 posts.

Not the first time I bring this subject to my posts, and I guess it is starting to annoy you. I do not think that post limit is bad, I think it is very good way to limit things, but at least 1000 posts is way too much. With my current activity measured by posts per day, I have that 1000 posts around the time when demo of FM 2013 is revealed. It takes too much time for new users to be able to write about their approaches to game etc. I haven't got any need to write an article, I don't currently have any kind of idea in my head even what to write about, so it's not about me, but everyone. Limit should be much smaller, maximum 500 posts. If you are afraid that this will result to many articles that are not properly done, you can ask people to ask your comfirmation for articles they have made.

I think real number is close to 100, haven't seen too many people with over 1000 posts.

Not the first time I bring this subject to my posts, and I guess it is starting to annoy you. I do not think that post limit is bad, I think it is very good way to limit things, but at least 1000 posts is way too much. With my current activity measured by posts per day, I have that 1000 posts around the time when demo of FM 2013 is revealed. It takes too much time for new users to be able to write about their approaches to game etc. I haven't got any need to write an article, I don't currently have any kind of idea in my head even what to write about, so it's not about me, but everyone. Limit should be much smaller, maximum 500 posts. If you are afraid that this will result to many articles that are not properly done, you can ask people to ask your comfirmation for articles they have made.

This isn't just a thread where anyone can come in to write about their opinions, you know. If you want to discuss a specific area of the game or talk about your tactics, make a thread on it. ****, I did. This is iNickstuff's thread, after all, and I can appreciate he wants to keep it uncluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back