Potato73

Reaction score
Fixes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- the program should now be able to handle non integer values and allow you to re-enter them if you have made a mistake without going crazy.
- you are now able to enter average rating in decimal form
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this kind of thing is allowed as I haven't really seen anything like it before but I will upload it and hopefully get some feedback and advice for improvements. I have developed a simple program that attempts to analyse match stats and give advice on what actions you should take within the game to try and improve. Currently, I only have the functionality for analyzing the match stats. Sadly, that means that at the minute the initial set up of your team will be up to you and you can hopefully follow the advice on this forum to set up pretty effectively. I aim to add a feature that will highlight possible problems with a team set up in a later version.

At the minute my program is very simple and all that is required is that you input the match stats from within your match and the current time of the match. It is advised not to use this program until about the 20th minute of the match at least.

I use this on 30th minute, 45th minute and 60th minute and possibly the 75th minute. If I am a goal behind at the 20th minute I use it then.Once you have entered your stats the program will give you feedback on what is possibly going wrong and what shouts or changes in strategy may be effective.

I feel most of the advice outputted by the program is usually useful and I may be biased but I feel that it is probably an improved version of the in game assistant. Obviously I do want this program to be as beneficial to everyone as possible so I would like feedback on a few things.

Here is what I would like you to help me do :

1) Give feedback on if you found this program helpful in anyway. Do you think there is a stand out problem with the advice given? Do you think there is any advice that you think is crucial to be given which is omitted (for instance you think the program should see that it is crucial to be more defensive in a certain situation but the program does not spot this)?

2) Give advise on how this program could be improved and features you would want in future. I have already mentioned that I aim to make a team role analyzer in a later version. Also, I appreciate that the program does not take into account the formation or stats of players but I felt this may be too tedious as I do not know how to extract these stats from the game like other tools and utilities such as Genie scout (If you know how these programs do this please try and message me
icon_smile.gif
) .

Here is how it works.

1) Download the program from the link below.
2) Run your game as usual and play until you feel you should make changes.
3) Run the program and enter the stats from the match stats screen in game.
4) Take into account the feedback given and make changes accordingly (you are not forced to agree this program is a guideline for possible causes).

My immediate thoughts are that it may come in useful for some people and some people may hate this and saying that the match stats are not entirely useful. However, using this approach in my opinion is better than using plug and play tactics as it does add a certain degree of altering your tactics to adapt to different situations. At this stage although it is useful I think it could improve drastically and I am hoping to achieve that with your feedback and help.

I have only used this with a Barcelona season and won everything possible first season so I can't really say its got too many problems so far and used this program with Braga (finished 3rd and won Taca de Portugal).

Here is some screenshots of games it has been useful.

Enough rambling, here is the download link to the program.

link >>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wrz6a0jir1y6c6j/FM_Assistant.zip

Last edited:
That is odd I am using windows 8 and also got the same error from the first download I put up but now I am not getting the error with the new link.

ive already tried to add the ddl to program folder in first attempt :(

I'm not sure if this is just specific to you or everyone but I have work now but I will try and sort this as soon as I can for you. Thanks for attempting to try this and hopefully I can get it working for you.

Can you put some SS of the program, examples of games that you have use it, or other things that can be useful?

This may be your best assistant manager!

Mr potato i have bad news for you ............................ WORKED now you must improve this fantastic tool!

My first intention is to get the information given correct before putting a nice interface onto it. I will upload some screen shots of games it has really helped me. I would advise you use the time intervals I suggest in the OP and also I would suggest that if you go a goal down before 30 minutes then use it at 20 minutes.

Here is an updated screenshot of my Braga game I've just started.

entered in the details and the information it provided just goes really fast on my screen, hard to explain