Ancelotti plots Chelsea dominance

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Boss Carlo Ancelotti intends to establish Chelsea as the leading force in English football after winning the Premier League title in his first season at the club.

More...

Good luck. They finished 1 point ahead of a poor United team so I'd expect one or two top signings from Fergie in the summer and some of the dead wood leaving

Chelsea's best season and our worst still they lead by only one point, forget about dominance years to come, it would be miracle if you can hold on to your job without winning UCL or League next year.

Good luck. They finished 1 point ahead of a poor United team so I'd expect one or two top signings from Fergie in the summer and some of the dead wood leaving

A 'poor' United team oO) Um.. Since when did United have a poor team, they have one of the best if not the best squad in England. And yeah it's all good saying one or two top signings will help you, but do you think Chelsea will keep the same team? They will buy new players, they have the money. Do you? With all the debt you're in it's not looking good for you.

Also Chelsea won the league without one of there best players Essien, who will be back next season with the new signings Carlo makes.

Chelsea are going to be dominant.

I think Chelsea having Carvalho and Essien coming back will be dominant, I have a feeling Chelsea will definately win the league next year, they have the resources and the current squad.. Essien will be like a new signing when he returns.

I think Chelsea having Carvalho and Essien coming back will be dominant, I have a feeling Chelsea will definately win the league next year, they have the resources and the current squad.. Essien will be like a new signing when he returns.

I sort-of disagrees - Carvalho isn't really needed anymore, seeing as Ivanovic is such a god... Essien on the other hand - If we have Essien for the whole season, we'll win - no doubt in my mind. He's amazing.

I sort-of disagrees - Carvalho isn't really needed anymore, seeing as Ivanovic is such a god... Essien on the other hand - If we have Essien for the whole season, we'll win - no doubt in my mind. He's amazing.

I'm sure Ivanovic has been playing RB? And he's been doing a super job. Terry & Carvalho CB's, A.Cole LB, and Ivanovic RB. They have that next season it'll be better for them.

I'm sure Ivanovic has been playing RB? And he's been doing a super job. Terry & Carvalho CB's, A.Cole LB, and Ivanovic RB. They have that next season it'll be better for them.

i much prefer alex over carvalho especially after this season alex has proberly been our best cb and his stronger then carvalho

A 'poor' United team oO) Um.. Since when did United have a poor team, they have one of the best if not the best squad in England. And yeah it's all good saying one or two top signings will help you, but do you think Chelsea will keep the same team? They will buy new players, they have the money. Do you? With all the debt you're in it's not looking good for you.

Also Chelsea won the league without one of there best players Essien, who will be back next season with the new signings Carlo makes.

Some of the football served up by United this season has been ****. Plus we did have Carrick and Fletch playing centre half at one point. All I'm saying is United will be better next year.

Oh and a Liverpool fan lecturing someone about debt.. please. As you so eloquenty put it "With all the debt you're in it's not looking good for YOU."

Some of the football served up by United this season has been ****. Plus we did have Carrick and Fletch playing centre half at one point. All I'm saying is United will be better next year.

Oh and a Liverpool fan lecturing someone about debt.. please. As you so eloquenty put it "With all the debt you're in it's not looking good for YOU."

Yeah I understand United will be better next year, but Chelsea will be to.

oO) Don't bring Liverpool into the topic, it'll just start argument's. I was just saying that you might not have much money to buy players with.

they said this when jose humped us in 2004-2005. they took one more title then we took the next three. not gonna be that easy

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Yeah I understand United will be better next year, but Chelsea will be to.

oO) Don't bring Liverpool into the topic, it'll just start argument's. I was just saying that you might not have much money to buy players with.
fergie has already stated he's gonna bring in one or two players. the money is there (was there as of january0, the question this summer is whether it'll go on tranfsers or on PIK's. i suspect it'll be 70-30 in favour of transfers. if we can find the right player

Can't see why Chelsea can't go on and do bigger and better things, they have a brilliant manager in Carlo and some experienced players like Drogba, Lampard and Terry. Think they need to bring on some younger legs though. I'm sure Abromavich will inject some cash in for the summer.

i think of people are expecting roman to go insane in the summer transfer, this just isnt true. he is determined to get chelsea to break even in the very near future. they will spend, but dont expect a spree a la real madrid

i think of people are expecting roman to go insane in the summer transfer, this just isnt true. he is determined to get chelsea to break even in the very near future. they will spend, but dont expect a spree a la real madrid

No i don't think he will go mad but i'm sure if Ancelotti asked to bring in 1 or 2 players he'll cough up.

Back