Ancelotti plots Chelsea dominance

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
So is saying chelsea are gonna dominate england , as a man utd fan with way more trophys than chelsea and more history i find it insulting no more posting anyways for me cause cjacko all he does is look for arguements we will see next season

i aint saying we will dominate next season but i aint saying we wont either its a funny game footbal lwho knows man utd could dominate next season but tbh i cant really see a team dominating either and you were right saying every year it will be atleast a 2 horse race

So is saying chelsea are gonna dominate england , as a man utd fan with way more trophys than chelsea and more history i find it insulting no more posting anyways for me cause cjacko all he does is look for arguements we will see next season

not looking for an argument just purely stating my opinion.

If Abramovich funds Ancelotti in the same way that he funded Mourinho, then I can't see why Chelsea can't maintain their current level of success. Ancelotti is a first-rate manager, no ifs, buts or maybes about that. The question is whether or not Abramovich will fund him to that extent. Personally, I think it's unlikely as current levels of funding are already seemingly too much for him to continue (or more accurately he wishes to scale down his commitment).

If Abramovich funds Ancelotti in the same way that he funded Mourinho, then I can't see why Chelsea can't maintain their current level of success. Ancelotti is a first-rate manager, no ifs, buts or maybes about that. The question is whether or not Abramovich will fund him to that extent. Personally, I think it's unlikely as current levels of funding are already seemingly too much for him to continue (or more accurately he wishes to scale down his commitment).
hes determined to get chelsea to break even and be self sustaining, so i dont think that he will fund hi the same way, but if ancellotti ask for one or two players they probably get it. either way, its going to be an interesting summer

i belive this summer will be possibly the biggest in chelsea's history. we either keep our expierenced squad for another year or break it down add some youth from our acadamy and possibly maybe go without winning the league for a year or 2. or the 1 i belive he will keep majority of the squad maybe get rid of 5 and bring in 5 youngsters. we could still challenge for the major honours then.

i belive this summer will be possibly the biggest in chelsea's history. we either keep our expierenced squad for another year or break it down add some youth from our acadamy and possibly maybe go without winning the league for a year or 2. or the 1 i belive he will keep majority of the squad maybe get rid of 5 and bring in 5 youngsters. we could still challenge for the major honours then.

one main target has got to be finding a drogba replacement becuase he has only got 1 2 or 3 at the most seasons left in him were he will be able to perform like he has this season and possibly a new attacking mid for when lampard hangs up his boots

Abramovich wants the champions league so i can see chelsea going all out and bring in 3 world class players Pato will be one of them i think

one main target has got to be finding a drogba replacement becuase he has only got 1 2 or 3 at the most seasons left in him were he will be able to perform like he has this season and possibly a new attacking mid for when lampard hangs up his boots

yer definatly we need another striker who scores goals. the only thing i have with the lampard issue is could you even get a replacement for lamps his a 1 off. i am extreamly excited about seeing miroslav stoch next season he looked decent when he played a few times last season for us let alone a title winning season this season. also nemanja matic looks a odds on replacement for ballack and i would like to see jack cork have a little run in the side his very versible.

No one has even said we are going to dominate.
If you read the title it says he plots dominance. There's a difference in saying you will do something and intending to do something.

yer definatly we need another striker who scores goals. the only thing i have with the lampard issue is could you even get a replacement for lamps his a 1 off. i am extreamly excited about seeing miroslav stoch next season he looked decent when he played a few times last season for us let alone a title winning season this season. also nemanja matic looks a odds on replacement for ballack and i would like to see jack cork have a little run in the side his very versible.

yeah stoch looks good but his played class in the deutch league but so have many other players like kezman and huntelaar and then flopped playing in countries like england, spain italy etc

hes determined to get chelsea to break even and be self sustaining, so i dont think that he will fund hi the same way, but if ancellotti ask for one or two players they probably get it. either way, its going to be an interesting summer

Agree with ianhall - I think he may be tempted to try getting the CL one more time. But yeah, two or three players but at the same time I can see a few leaving to make room on the wage bill.

Agree with ianhall - I think he may be tempted to try getting the CL one more time. But yeah, two or three players but at the same time I can see a few leaving to make room on the wage bill.

looks like belletti is going on a free because i heard the commentators say yesterday chelsea fans will be saying their fairwells to belletti today and also ballack could go and maybe joe cole but he is the one i want to stay

im going to guess i belive he will sign 1 player possibly quite abit but on a striker and that will be it. players leaving to ease the wage bill belletti, ballack, deco, carvalho and possibly even ferriera. the players i have listed arnt really 1st team players more back up players especially when the likes of essien come back. i think he will bring bruma, cork, kakuta, stoch and possibly even a few more youngsters to be the new back up players.

Domination, Dont make me laugh, You are capable of winning the league next season again, But you will never be a dominating force in EPL or european football, there is no such thing anymore. Even the great barca Cant dominate sides anymore.

looks like belletti is going on a free because i heard the commentators say yesterday chelsea fans will be saying their fairwells to belletti today and also ballack could go and maybe joe cole but he is the one i want to stay

Ballack and Cole going would save you close to 8 million in wages. Didn't know about Belletti. It all boils down to how much Abramovich will top you up this coming season as you can't really afford to buy without selling without that additional money and it wouldn't make sense to increase the wages again if he's serious about making you lot self-sustainable.

i heard deco was going aswell.

So thats Ballack, Joe Cole, Belletti and Deco. he better start spending

There was another player my father-in-law was saying - Ferreira. So potentially five players out and only two with any money coming into the club?

Still it's 15 million off the wage bill - another 10 players and they'll turn a profit for 2010/11 season :D

These are the players I think will go:

- Belletti
- Ballack
- Deco
- Ferreira
- Bosingwa
- Carvalho

Youth players such as Matic, Kakuta, Stoch, Bruma, and Hutchinson will step up and we will sign atleast 3 players.

These are the players I think will go:

- Belletti
- Ballack
- Deco
- Ferreira
- Bosingwa
- Carvalho

Youth players such as Matic, Kakuta, Stoch, Bruma, and Hutchinson will step up and we will sign atleast 3 players.
you think boswinga will go? i agree with the rest but think you'll sign 3 big players at max, maybe a couple of younger up and coming players as well to join the academy/reserves

Bosingwa played every league game this season before he got injured I think so I doubt he is gonna get the boot. The rest I would agree with although you need your youth to step up and prove themselves, none of them seem to have convinced me that they can hold their own in the Premier League. Next year should be an absolute cracker of a season though

Back