Ancelotti plots Chelsea dominance

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
you think boswinga will go? i agree with the rest but think you'll sign 3 big players at max, maybe a couple of younger up and coming players as well to join the academy/reserves

Yeah, we were thinking about selling him last summer and I have a feeling he will be sold this summer due to Ivanovic's rise to prominence.

Hopefully if we do sell him we can get around 10-15M, then Hutchinson can step up as second choice RB.

Yeah, we were thinking about selling him last summer and I have a feeling he will be sold this summer due to Ivanovic's rise to prominence.

Hopefully if we do sell him we can get around 10-15M, then Hutchinson can step up as second choice RB.
honestly i'd keep him for another season at least. i think hutchinson isnt ready to be the main cover. especially if you're gunning on all fronts

i like bosingwa but with this new home grown rule i would sell him to bayern. hutchinson would be decent cover for brana.

as a liverpool fan im glad man u didnt win the title but for u chelsea fans dont get attched to the title as man u will be back wit vengence

The next couple of seasons will show what Ancelotti is capable of. He pretty much has to build a new team with a new generation of players and meanwhile stay competitive on all fronts. Leaving in the next two seasons: Belletti, Ferreira, Carvalho, Deco, Ballack, Bosingwa, And in need of replacements for the future: Malouda, Drogba, Anelka. Kakuta, Stoch , Matic, Borini, van Aanholt and others to make the step up so the necessary signings would be a forward and just maybe a bit more creative midfielder/right winger.

Back