Ancelotti plots Chelsea dominance

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
lol Chelsea won't dominate. All the teams will be getting stronger for next season, it's crazy to say they will definately be the dominant team. And Man Utd have been poor this season, it's a testament to Fergusons managerial ability that they have finished 2nd because in all honesty the attack and centre of the midfield are not good enough.

I'm sure Ivanovic has been playing RB? And he's been doing a super job. Terry & Carvalho CB's, A.Cole LB, and Ivanovic RB. They have that next season it'll be better for them.

Ivanovic has only been playing RB because Bosingwa's been injured, though.

I hope not.|)

Think if Nani continues the form he's been in the second half of this season then he'll be a key player next season.<)

People have always been split over Nani and I've always thought he was good so I'm glad he's really coming on well now. Fantastic player to watch at times and that ball against Milan for Rooneys goal was <3

oh and;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8672451.stm

Alan Hansen is a **** but what he says in regards to the big clubs needing to revamp their squads is very true.

Alan hansen is a *******.¬_¬
He just talks utter ****.
"You can hardly believe how badly they have played this season"
"it was a tribute to Manchester United that they were still in with a shout on the final day of the season because they were so bad for so long."

I mean what the ****.:S He should have just given up on punditry after his ****** " can't win anything with kids".

The bit about big clubs is fair enough.

People have always been split over Nani and I've always thought he was good so I'm glad he's really coming on well now. Fantastic player to watch at times and that ball against Milan for Rooneys goal was <3

oh and;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8672451.stm

Alan Hansen is a **** but what he says in regards to the big clubs needing to revamp their squads is very true.

I actually agree with that article.

His point about using the Champion's League progress of the English teams to guage EPL quality is particularly valid. The English teams performed poorly in the tournament this season, while succumbing to several more defeats each than last season in the league.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window, as I get the feeling that several clubs will be vying for the same players.

Alan hansen is a *******.¬_¬
He just talks utter ****.
"You can hardly believe how badly they have played this season"
"it was a tribute to Manchester United that they were still in with a shout on the final day of the season because they were so bad for so long."

I mean what the ****.:S He should have just given up on punditry after his ****** " can't win anything with kids".

The bit about big clubs is fair enough.
i dunno 2nd half we've been pretty good, but the first half of the season was dire. honestly dont know how we stayed in it upto december

i dunno 2nd half we've been pretty good, but the first half of the season was dire. honestly dont know how we stayed in it upto december
Yeah there were parts when we were poor but really, look at those qoutes.oO) They're massive exaggerations.

Well a good challenge is always welcome. lol. It's good to see other teams winning it sometimes lest the EPL becomes the Ligue 1 of past years. But I wouldn't bet on Chelsea "dominating", United and other teams will come back stronger and with a hunger to win the league.

Btw Liverpool fans criticizing Utd's performances and finances is the ultimate irony XD Someone make them a separate "top 8" thread, we are discussing elite teams here, teams that can actually win the league XD

Well a good challenge is always welcome. lol. It's good to see other teams winning it sometimes lest the EPL becomes the Ligue 1 of past years. But I wouldn't bet on Chelsea "dominating", United and other teams will come back stronger and with a hunger to win the league.

Btw Liverpool fans criticizing Utd's performances and finances is the ultimate irony XD Someone make them a separate "top 8" thread, we are discussing elite teams here, teams that can actually win the league XD
it was one liverpool fan, and he made a valid point. he never said that liverpool wernt dire, or wernt in financial difficulties themselves. lets not go down that road. for all we know, liverpool may yet get that buyer who has the funs to get them the 4-5 quality player to puch for the title

we can dominate if we go the right way about it in the summer. fingers crossed.

Win the league by 1 point now there going to dominate heard it all before really

Win the league by 1 point now there going to dominate heard it all before really

yeah we won it by a point better then not winning it at all and didnt utd only beat chelsea by 2 points a few seasons ago but you didnt care did you just like us chelsea fans dont care we only just got ahead of utd

Other fans might not have cared about the 2 points but i do , it was close this season to say one team is gonna run away now and dominate is a joke , remember if man utd had beat burnley or fulham we wouldn't be saying chelsea were champs , it was close and man utd had a few bad games no one team will ever dominate Epl anymore , its a 3 or 4 dog race in my opinion up until about 2 weeks before the end arsenal were close also .
Only natural since uve won the league Once in the last 4 years to get carried away

Other fans might not have cared about the 2 points but i do , it was close this season to say one team is gonna run away now and dominate is a joke , remember if man utd had beat burnley or fulham we wouldn't be saying chelsea were champs , it was close and man utd had a few bad games no one team will ever dominate Epl anymore , its a 3 or 4 dog race in my opinion up until about 2 weeks before the end arsenal were close also .

yeah but man utd didnt win those matches you could say the same about chelsea say if they had beat man city both games or beaten spurs the other week then we would of already won the title before yesterday

but the difference is you did loose? its same as us saying if we beat tottenham or man city we would have wrapped it up earlier its irrelivant.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

yeah but man utd didnt win those matches you could say the same about chelsea say if they had beat man city both games or beaten spurs the other week then we would of already won the title before yesterday

got their before me mate lol.

So is saying chelsea are gonna dominate england , as a man utd fan with way more trophys than chelsea and more history i find it insulting no more posting anyways for me cause cjacko all he does is look for arguements we will see next season

yeah we won it by a point better then not winning it at all and didnt utd only beat chelsea by 2 points a few seasons ago but you didnt care did you just like us chelsea fans dont care we only just got ahead of utd
yeah but when we won. it didnt mean we were going to dominate, in fact we all thought chelsea would come back with a vengeance (though it did turn out that we did dominate). i dont think any team in gonna donimate next year, we all need work, the transfer market will be massive this summer

There's a long way to go before you can 'dominate'.

Back