Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
no, but you would have though?

its the same for most members on here (myself included) we love to see "bad press" coming out off a rival club. remember a thread about a few weeks ago before United played Wolves and a thread about United's injuries, you was all over it banging on about how Chelsea have delt with their's (which clearly they haven't) and how United will find it tough to deal with theres (still unbeaten). its a football fans joy to see bad, negative press about a rival club, if something simular was coming out of United, Liverpool etc, you'd be as happy as sin like the rest of us.

Well thats just it, if Fergie left Utd i would be dissapointed so you don't know me at all. And again on that argument i said and i quote " its time to see how utd deal with theres". Not Utd WON'T deal with theres, its a huge difference.

Well thats just it, if Fergie left Utd i would be dissapointed so you don't know me at all. And again on that argument i said and i quote " its time to see how utd deal with theres". Not Utd WON'T deal with theres, its a huge difference.

we shall just have to wait and see when the papers and the interviews are conducted tomorrow morning, till then the truth won't be known, although as much as I like Carlo and think he's a top class coach, i'd like the story too be true.

It's never nice to hear about a manager resigning/being sacked....

...unless it's Peter Reid.

Astounding revelation about Carlo Ancelotti's position at Chelsea to come tonight: follow here for more.
To calm people down a bit: the revelation is NOT that Carlo Ancelotti is going anywhere. Got that OK? Phew.

From Dan Levene on twitter. I think we can assume this story isn't true.

even if he does leave, the form of the team wont change with a new manager, chelsea are definsively being let down, alex is carrying an injury while playing, terry out, leaving ivanovic, the right back playing cb and so 2nd choice rb needs to be played, chelsea arent well covered in all there defence, but that obviously isnt all the problems

Just to say, Ivanovic is a CB that can play at RB. The only reason he played RB last season is because Bosingwa was injured, Bosingwa is first choice RB. A bigger problem for the defence is probably the fact that Mikel is playing where Essien should, and Mikel is ****.

As much as I would like it to be true, I dont see it. However football is a strange game, especially when Abramovic (sp?) gets involved in the running of Chelsea, so who knows...

if he does leave i reckon arry redknap will take over
I reckon Harry is more than happy with Spurs, and is unlikely to leave. IF ancelotti has resigned, and IF chelsea go Brittish (neither of which I belive are likely but time will tell) I would reckon Oneil would get the post

theres a few decent free managers out there, Gareth Southgate for one :D

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

oh and Strachan

if harry went there i'd never forgive. I reckon Gary Megson is in with a shout, he is the ginger(****)Mourinho afterall

I'm sure Chelsea fans would appreciate a whole season of long balls up to a target man, with no discernable plan B.

Every team has its way to get the best results with the available players. So O'neill would probably choose playing short passes if he can manage a team like chelsea

Till now, AV still mostly play long balls to Agbonlahor and Ashley young so Its not only O'neill way imo

Every team has its way to get the best results with the available players. So O'neill would probably choose playing short passes if he can manage a team like chelsea

Till now, AV still mostly play long balls to Agbonlahor and Ashley young so Its not only O'neill way imo

Rubbish. If you'd been watching Villa this season, we've been playing a more possession-based approach under Houllier. Granted, we're not there yet, but a few good signings in January and some more intensive work and we'll be a changed side.

However, this thread isn't really the place to be discussing it.

Back