Anderson dragged clear of burning car

18 rising to 27 million based on apperances etc.
was chatting to zebedee on anderson he reckons ferguson has been playing him defensively to round out his skills as a player, almost like and intelligent box to box man. when you look at our midfield its clear that SAF has high hopes for him... but he is seriously not living up. I was hoping he'd sort himself out for a big comeback this season... but that looks far off

An intelligent box to box man doesnt crash a £125k motor, time for this *** to go imo, give Gibson a proper run.

An intelligent box to box man doesnt crash a £125k motor, time for this *** to go imo, give Gibson a proper run.
sadly i have to agree. im a big fan of him, but he doesnt seem to be interested in getting his career. such wasted talent

Jan Molby... actually bad example - he was more of a 'one side of the centre circle to the other side of the centre circle, take a 20 minute break to catch breath' man and in those days it was probably just a Ford Cortina. ;)

Sad really to see talent going to waste. I'm in the Green Quarter and I reckon I'll be able to hear the riot act being read to him when he gets back to Carrington.

If he wasn't driving he still made the decision to get in a car with someone who had been drinking.

I wasn't aware the article said the other 2 people had been drinking.

sadly i have to agree. im a big fan of him, but he doesnt seem to be interested in getting his career. such wasted talent
OH lord, sorry to spam but madsheep you've been made a mod! I better keep my opinions to myself now in our "disagreements"!

I wasn't aware the article said the other 2 people had been drinking.

May not of said it, but chances of them drinking when they spent the night in a club are very high, its probably safe to assume they were!

And what an idiot, if drink driving was involved, no respect for anyone who drink drives, not only the risk they pose to themselves, but more the other people they may hurt, if they have an accident!
Lucky no-one seems to be seriously hurt, but certainly damaged his reputation, 1 that will be hard to shift, and be able to move to the top of his career with!

May not of said it, but chances of them drinking when they spent the night in a club are very high, its probably safe to assume they were!

And what an idiot, if drink driving was involved, no respect for anyone who drink drives, not only the risk they pose to themselves, but more the other people they may hurt, if they have an accident!
Lucky no-one seems to be seriously hurt, but certainly damaged his reputation, 1 that will be hard to shift, and be able to move to the top of his career with!
Well seeing as it's not all over SSN i'm guessing it won't be heard by most, and will more than probably be forgotten after 1 decent performance.

I would rather not just 'assume' something, considering the damaging affect it can have on his career, it is better to have the full facts before making a complete judgment on the situation.

Either way, as I stated earlier, 'accident waiting to happen'.

its says 3 people were in the car dont mean he was drivin unlucky on his car though

its says 3 people were in the car dont mean he was drivin unlucky on his car though
true. but what is he doing leaving a nightclub at 7am anyway? he of all united players shouldnt be arsing around

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Anderson and he can sort his career at United out. Given that he has never really lived up to his price tag I'm suprised Fergie hasnt tried to move him on already but then maybe he sees the player Anderson can become.

Either way if he was drink driving I hope he gets locked up. Drink drivers lose.

Not the first story I have seen of an R8 catching fire though.

As a Porto fan.... The kid has talent, there's no doubt about it, and if you disagree, you have issues for sure. Too bad he might end as Adriano (Inter ex striker that had drinking problems)... Hope it was a reality call...

Last edited by a moderator:
He used to be a fantastic player, in Grémio and Porto, I think he still is, he is just lost, I guess, but I have faith in the lad, Hopefuly he will find his path :D

What was Anderson doing in a club till that time when he is supposed to be recovering. Anderson needs to wise up, there so many people that would do anything to have the talent he has and he dosnt seem bothered. In this article it sounds like he cheated death so hoopefully this will be the wake-up call he needs to get his life back on track.
If he drove the car whilst drunk then he deserves to go to prison like any of the rest of us would have to. Its such a stupid thing to do, he wasnt just risking his own life or his passengers life, he was risking the lifes of the general public because he made a desision to drink and drive

All of these comments are making me think of the film Goal, when they go out partying and it comes against them..

I agree everything said, he does need to sort his life out.. Madsheep hit the spot about him wasting away his potential, I think he's a good player.. Perhaps would be better with a better team, with first team action like Sporting or someone, though, transfer talk isn't on the agenda, glad he is okay, pretty alarming headline.

Sometimes players with good or very good talent only play well in 'Mid table' teams, look at Quaresma, the ****** gipsy annoys me very much --'